2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by Caerus

Denard sucks. +*@$ him

61736ae66d28aa25435cc06aae2e08dcc7c31cd3_r.gif

Verne Lundquist just said Matt Simms is 4-4 as starter at UTk.....
indifferent.gif
Stop it 5, that clown is 2-6

The one positive of me having the flu this week is that I cant go watch the tomfoolery in Neyland smh

Denard sucks. $+%# him

You're such a ++$%%%* clown I can't help but laugh.
laugh.gif

State was the better team out there, they outmuscled Michigan from the get go. D line got no push, and Baker took advantage. I honestly was expecting a loss because MSU was coming off a bye, so the pain is eased a bit, but losing 4 years to State is frustrating beyond belief. This bye comes at a great time, I have faith the staff is going to get things in order and not have a collapse like the last couple of years. Going back to A2 for homecoming, can't wait.
pimp.gif

Games I've been trying to watch...

Denard Robinson is an awful QB. Michigan St was trying to let them back in the game.

If Lattimore is out, South Carolina is in a lot of trouble. Their DL is nasty but the rest of D is mediocre. Connor Shaw should be happy he got a start in against Kentucky.

I've only gotten to see some of Georgia Tech so far and I just kept hearing about how bad their D is. Looks like it so far, getting worked by UVA???

FSU is back!

Bryn Renner is a god damn idiot. Throw the damn ball out of bounds, you already wasted 10 seconds trying to make something out of nothing and then you take a sack? GTFOOH.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Swag
pimp.gif

Just got back from the game.  U of M's offense = terrible.  Dudes thought they were sweet because of those 6 wins against those bum *#& teams.  
pimp.gif

OK St needs to stop trying to get too cute on offense. Sending Blackmon across the middle = unstoppable. Also they need to get Randle some touches too. They killed their momentum on offense when they tried those gadget running plays in the 1st.

Texas running game is looking solid but I don't think Harsin trusts Ash to do much downfield

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Denard sucks. $+%# him

You're such a ++$%%%* clown I can't help but laugh.
laugh.gif

State was the better team out there, they outmuscled Michigan from the get go. D line got no push, and Baker took advantage. I honestly was expecting a loss because MSU was coming off a bye, so the pain is eased a bit, but losing 4 years to State is frustrating beyond belief. This bye comes at a great time, I have faith the staff is going to get things in order and not have a collapse like the last couple of years. Going back to A2 for homecoming, can't wait.
pimp.gif
Dude, okay. I'm a clown, stop $++$*!+ replying to me then. God, just block my posts already. So damn annoying.
I'm pissed after seeing him overthrow his wideout's 5-6 times. 2-3 were for TD's. 

Denard sucks. $+%# him
Go put that Lane Kiffin %**% back in your sig.
tired.gif

I've been saying make Denard beat you w/ his arm = L for a few weeks now.  There is no sort of a down field passing game even possible when he's throwing (if it's not a busted play).  Yes it was windy, but that's the way he's been chucking all season.

Denard is a great football player (not overrated for what he's done up to this point - he's willed us to victory by himself on numerous occasions), but he's not a QB. I'll always love him for who he is, but the backyard football nonsense needs to end.  Good middle school QB's don't make some of the throws he decides to attempt.  He has no conscience and it's a gift and a curse.  You can't consistently play QB like that.

Devin was foolin'
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, but he showed some signs.  Great zip on the ball, and you have a chance down field w/ him throwing it.  Wasn't near ready for a D of this caliber, though.

Spartans' D is top 5 in the country or so quality.  Their front 7 is serious.  Golston might be a punk, but he's one of the best D-Ends in the country.  Son gets in the backfield at will.

All in all, I'm pleased at where Hoke & Co. have the program at this point in time.  I said 8 wins including the bowl game and a lot of you dudes laughed.
Dudes thought they were sweet because of those 6 wins against those bum *#& teams.  
pimp.gif

One of those 6 "bum %%!" teams took you guys to the cleaners.

Braxton has a cannon on him.  If they get a legitimate OC, I think he has a chance to be better than Troy in a few years.  Has all the tools and I like his presence as a frosh.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Denard sucks. $+%# him
Go put that Lane Kiffin %**% back in your sig.
tired.gif

Dude, really? I'm a big Denard fan, the fact you guys are even taking my post seriously is beyond me. Just pissed after a loss and a horrible passing game from Denard. 

Back
Top Bottom