2011 another great year for college football

This Baylor - A&M game has been real entertaining
pimp.gif

Miss St.
eek.gif
.. They upset the Cocks then UGA controls destiny
pimp.gif

Griffin looks like he's starting to get a little flustered from getting hit so much...

A&M has GOT to fire Chuck McMillian... He sucks at recruiting and their secondary is terrible...

They give up more 3rd and 15+ conversions...

Not impressed with Michigan State, their defense is really good though.  Their offense is buns.

Michigan: "They are who we thought they were".

You can see the improvement in the D though, it's like day and night.  Hoke is going to return Meechigan to glory, sucks that OSU is in a downward spiral.  Would've been good to see them battle it out like the early part of the last decade.

They will not beat any good teams as long as Denard is QB.  MSU was killing their O by playing Man coverage and killing all his running lanes.  Denard having to pass = automatic L.

Did anyone really expect a Miss St. QB to make a play??

Gamecocks season is OVER w/ Lattimore injured

laugh.gif
Devin Gardner out there foolin 
roll.gif
. My ribs hurt.....

If you would've told me MSU's defense would have been this good midway through the year, I would have assumed they would have looked every bit on par with Wisconsin. Losing Treadwell to Miami (OH) had a much bigger impact than anybody guessed. Offense just looks bad. Cousins has regressed, gameplan/playcalling has been sh*tty all year. BJ Cunningham has turned into a beast tho, legit #1. Didn't know if he had it in him.

Thought Michigan's defense actually played well. Offense is what it is. Schedule is lightweight. They should still be looking at at least 8-9 wins.

Back
Top Bottom