2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by airblaster503

they have alot of work to do on that O-line and defense to be at the level they want.

Our lines are easily the most worrisome part of the team. Chip gotta start recruiting for those spots out of Texas too. Cant just be poaching backs when you have guys who outweigh them by 50 lbs protecting them.

Anyways, yeah, this officiating crew. Damb turrible. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but yeah
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

That was def a fumble but when the ball was batted back in, it hit off the other guy who was diving for it's elbow who was out of bounds. Sketchy call most def
The hell are you watching?

Someone post the footage in here when it's available.

That kid was robbed one of the best efforts I've seen from a D-Tackle in a long time.

And then they don't even get it right on the replay.

EDIT: I'm the last person to blame the refs, but these dudes have straight been %#+$#*# w/ the flow of the game/outcome the entire night.

Originally Posted by Noskey

they have alot of work to do on that O-line and defense to be at the level they want.

Our lines are easily the most worrisome part of the team. Chip gotta start recruiting for those spots out of Texas too. Cant just be poaching backs when you have guys who outweigh them by 50 lbs protecting them.

Anyways, yeah, this officiating crew. Damb turrible. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but yeah
nerd.gif
Yeah they are way to small to compete with teams with bigger lines, definitely showed up in the Auburn and LSU games and there are a few teams in the Pac-12 that they obviously struggle with.  They rely on that up tempo offense way to much and want to have faster lineman to handle it, problem is when it gets shut down and the game slows down they are exposed.

I have been at Beaver games over the year where this official has made some horrible calls against us at home.  If I saw this guy walking out of the stadium after a terribly called game the alcohol would definitely take over and I would at the very least give him a piece of my mind, I hate that dude.  These announcers talking about Oregon sucking the life out of AZ St., hell no the officiating is what is sucking the life out of them
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have been at Beaver games over the year where this official has made some horrible calls against us at home.

Not only this ref on right now.

I was at that^ game actually
laugh.gif

The officials in this conference are horrible for anyone and everyone at some point. Oregon happens to be benefiting from this guys broken glasses tonight. Thankfully.

Oh *%@* that cameraman took a hit
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Glad he's okay. He better have gotten a good pic.

The fumble non-call was incorrect but you can't overturn something that's already happened after the whistle. Bad call, yeah, but not reversible. Been like this for a long time.

don't get why we didn't go for it on 4th and 2...

losing to a back up qb and back up rb in an option offense is not a good look
sick.gif

laugh.gif
I wasnt lookin at the tv, all I heard was, "Will you shut up!!" I thought he was talking to Erin
mad.gif
lol

Back
Top Bottom