2011 another great year for college football

His own fans, though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's a G for that.
pimp.gif

Erin had to regain her composure/train of thought.
laugh.gif

I still look for the Sun Devils to be in the title game (PAC).

Darron channeling his inner Dennis Dixon tonight in the worst way
30t6p3b.gif
hope his knee is alright. Can't take any more injuries

We play Colorado next week, wouldn't be shocked to see Bennett and Barner to get the starts in the backfield.

ASU... personal foul in the endzone changed the game and the fumble... good thing I recorded that garbage. Burfict will be fun to watch on Sundays. Can't say the same for anyone on Oregon. Great system though.

Hmm...some Texas folks are apparently beginning to hear some rumors that Case McCoy might be considering transferring.

If so, that leaves Texas with zero QBs on the roster from the 2008-2010 recruiting classes.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Hmm...some Texas folks are apparently beginning to hear some rumors that Case McCoy might be considering transferring.

If so, that leaves Texas with zero QBs on the roster from the 2008-2010 recruiting classes.
Idk how Texas fans felt but I feel he's better than Ash.

laugh.gif
�Im mad I missed Coach Kelly Live, I got a headache and went to sleep in 2nd quarter.

My dude was like, "get your coppy hands off of me, cop!" and proceeded to rage on Franklin. He had tunnel vision on that foo too, didnt even see the lineman in front of him�
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Gon be a good one in Jacksonville....seen yall last night�
nerd.gif

choke1.jpg

{in my Rosebudd from American Pimp voice}�

Bulldawggs....wit two "G's",.. for a double dose of this Gangsta Grantham�
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

If this guy refs the Stanford game, I might be in jail after that game.
And that would mean no internet access...
girl-praying.gif
35in95k.gif

You'll be praying when our huge offensive line demolishes your weak defense. Stanford will win by 2 tds.

Just got back from Rockford IL for a family visit.

Told ya'll that Michigan didnt have talent that I was comfortable in. Need 2 more recruiting classes like the 2012 class to build up some solid depth.

Michigan also needs to get a lot tougher. Sparty was dirty but oh well. They came in, punched Michigan in their mouth and then embarassed them with their physicality. Call them dirty all you want Michigan fans, that is a team that KNOWS they can beat the Wolverines whenever they want.

4th and 1 play set up perfectly for what I wanted with Toussaint as the FB with a small dive to get the 1st down and then waste some time to get the tying TD.

Hoke said this team was overrated. That #11 ranking was nothing more than their name and winning 6 in a row. Not from the product on the field or the guys that were playing.

Borges got outcoached but that Sparty D is pretty good. Their lines DOMINATED Michigans. That much is on RR and is god awful recruiting on both of them. This OL has zero guys that would start on any of the past Big Ten champion teams. Possibly Lewan but everybody else is below average. Might need to go the Tennessee route next year and look for some true Frosh to start next year unfortunately. I would love for them all to RS but I think 2 are in the 2 deep next year.

I hope the team responds and doesn't get beated up like the last 2 years. I think 9 wins could be had but I only see Purdue as an easy win. Illinois is going to be so tough with Scheelhaase's ability to run. Iowa is going to dominate the LOS probably. Nebraska and the Browneyes have the personnel to beat the Wolverines down badly.

Hope Hoke gets the boys ready to play and I feel he can. Love his staff but they are working with some down talent.

Denard looked awful but he has still won this team so many game that he deserves better than some fans are giving him. Class kid and love him.

Congrats Sparty. Better football program RIGHT NOW. Thats all that matters but I can see the tide turning soon. It better

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by tmay407

Idk how Texas fans felt but I feel he's better than Ash.

Case shouldn't even be a UT.

You'll be praying when our huge offensive line demolishes your weak defense. Stanford will win by 2 tds.

LOL. Stanfurd has beaten Oregon once since 2003, and it took Toby Gerhart rushing for like 300 yards to do it.

Andrew Luck will do what he does best, and play catch with Nacho. I don't even know how this guy is even in the Heisman running.
laugh.gif

You should calm down just a bit - wins against San Jose State, Washington State, and Colorado have your head inflated. I don't even know why I'm typing this up, considering Stanford is going to lose the next two games anyways.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

LOL. Stanfurd has beaten Oregon once since 2003, and it took Toby Gerhart rushing for like 300 yards to do it.

Andrew Luck will do what he does best, and play catch with Nacho. I don't even know how this guy is even in the Heisman running.
laugh.gif

You should calm down just a bit - wins against San Jose State, Washington State, and Colorado have your head inflated. I don't even know why I'm typing this up, considering Stanford is going to lose the next two games anyways.

Does it still hurt that you wet the bed in every single big game? Stanford will be 9-0 going into that game. No worries.

laugh.gif

Sarcasm?

laugh.gif

Does it still hurt that you wet the bed in every single big game? Stanford will be 9-0 going into that game. No worries.

If Oregon wets the bed, but Stanford is 1-7 against them in the last 8 meetings, what does that make them? The sheets that we piss on? Our personal bedpan?

Originally Posted by Statis22

Sarcasm?

Far from it. Stanfurd is now the most overrated team in the country.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Marcus Lattimore out for the rest of the season.

RT @thegamecock: Marcus Lattimore is out for the season. He has a torn ligament in his knee and cartilage damage
tired.gif

I have faith in Brandon Wilds though.

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom