2011 another great year for college football

Super shout out to Chester for the Duck tickets yesterday. Got to scratch something off my sports bucketlist: attend a Beavers (
30t6p3b.gif
) & Ducks (
pimp.gif
) game in one day. My first time in Autzen and it didn't disappoint.

That sucks to hear about Lattimore but I saw it happen and then saw a couple pics of it...you could tell it was all bad.

He's a good kid, incredible balance and power. Hopefully he can return to form.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Super shout out to Chester for the Duck tickets yesterday. Got to scratch something off my sports bucketlist: attend a Beavers (
30t6p3b.gif
) & Ducks (
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

what the hell just happened at the end of the Georgia game with the coaches?

Franklin was pointing at our players and yelling at them, then he said somethin to CTG about Shawn Williams and CTG was already pissed about the chop blocks..
Grantham is a gump.

Ya'll the only team I know that goes out their way to taunt Vandy. Like really, b? Stomping on logos after games and all types of silliness.

Gon beat yall in Athens next year and paint that ugly dog all gold

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

what the hell just happened at the end of the Georgia game with the coaches?

Franklin was pointing at our players and yelling at them, then he said somethin to CTG about Shawn Williams and CTG was already pissed about the chop blocks..
Grantham is a gump.

Ya'll the only team I know that goes out their way to taunt Vandy. Like really, b? Stomping on logos after games and all types of silliness.

Gon beat yall in Athens next year and paint that ugly dog all gold
I forgot Vandy had a fan on here 
laugh.gif

What you mad for tho, yall aint never winnin nothin. I figured ya'll would party like its 1999 just for keeping it close 
ohwell.gif

Your coach is a douche and should be suspended.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Who the hell keeps voting Boise St at #1 in the AP poll?
Does it matter, have you seen the AP poll?  Jokes,
laugh.gif

Beat nobody Georgia is ranked with 2 losses,
laugh.gif

West Virginia looks like it's going to cake walk itself to a top 5 finish.

Washington finally cracking the top 25, should be ahead of aTm.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Does it matter, have you seen the AP poll?  Jokes,
laugh.gif

Oh I know that 
laugh.gif
It's just a consistent **** riding in that man that's voting. Does our resident BSU homer get a vote?

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Denard looked awful but he has still won this team so many game that he deserves better than some fans are giving him. Class kid and love him. 

I dont know about you or any other Michigan fan, but I felt some kinda way when  #44 belly to belly slammed Denard Waaaaaaaaay after the ball was releaseed. He knew the ball was released cus he put his hands up to try and block it and he still did that.

I feel like every offensive player should have at least tried to settle up with him. regardless of score, time or reprecussions.

I didnt even realize that yesterday Matt Simms was 6-20 for 128 yards & 2 interceptions

**wooooohsahhhhh**

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

30t6p3b.gif
) & Ducks (
pimp.gif
Forgot that was the first time you'd been in Autzen
pimp.gif

Shame about the fat people taking up 4 spots and telling you to relax.  Got damn jellyrolls
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Denard looked awful but he has still won this team so many game that he deserves better than some fans are giving him. Class kid and love him. 

I dont know about you or any other Michigan fan, but I felt some kinda way when  #44 belly to belly slammed Denard Waaaaaaaaay after the ball was releaseed. He knew the ball was released cus he put his hands up to try and block it and he still did that.

I feel like every offensive player should have at least tried to settle up with him. regardless of score, time or reprecussions.
Thats funny. I said the same thing. Doobie Smith (5'6 170lbs) was the closest one there but just sat there and pointed. Do something. A little shove would look better. Team looks soft. Hoke keeps saying they need to get tougher and that is just a little thing. 
Same with Gholston with the punch, trying to break Lewans arm and then punching Lewan. Fight back. Never want a guy like Gholston on my team because I see a big difference between toughness and dirtiness but if he is doing that, there is no coach in America that would blame his player for getting a shot in. 

The 2012 class looks to be some big and mean kids. Hope they can bring some of that to the softees Michigan is littered with right now. 

Cincy landed 4 commits this weekend during homecoming. Ti'on Green, Joey Jones, Eyshawn McClain, and Kenneth Bynum. All Florida boys.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Thats funny. I said the same thing. Doobie Smith (5'6 170lbs) was the closest one there but just sat there and pointed. Do something. A little shove would look better. Team looks soft. Hoke keeps saying they need to get tougher and that is just a little thing. 
Same with Gholston with the punch, trying to break Lewans arm and then punching Lewan. Fight back. Never want a guy like Gholston on my team because I see a big difference between toughness and dirtiness but if he is doing that, there is no coach in America that would blame his player for getting a shot in. 

The 2012 class looks to be some big and mean kids. Hope they can bring some of that to the softees Michigan is littered with right now. 
Newbs if we want to be a tougher team, no more Cougars.  I almost felt bad for Huyge.

TAMU has played 4 top 30 opponents (or top 33 depending on the poll), with games against two of the top 10 teams in the nation. 2-2 record against those teams, with a 1-2 record against ranked opponents. TAMU probably has one of the toughest schedules in the nation as of right now. (Cumulative opposition record of 19-8.)

Meanwhile, Washington has played one game against a top 15 team in Nebraska (11/13 depending on the poll) and lost that game. (Cumulative opposition record of 10-12.) Outside of Nebraska, SMU and Baylor are significantly better than anybody that Washington has played, and TAMU punished those two.

I'm having a tough time seeing a justification for being upset about Washington being ranked behind TAMU. Apparently it's tough to find a justification for it as well, seeing as how the response to my question is "Why shouldn't they?" instead of an actual response.

Back
Top Bottom