2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Ware and Mathieu suspended for drug tests

30t6p3b.gif

Dudes just don't learn...

*Also...as far as Robinson getting his head almost ripped off, where were his teammates?  All I know is that if that was [TO] my quarterback [/TO], I would have kicked dude in the head...no questions asked. 

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Over DGB?
I should have stated both. If we can get Woods and DGB that would be great along with Durron Neal, but 2 of the 3 wuld be fantastic...keep in mind Trey Metoyer last years number 1 WR prospect is enrolling in the Spring
laugh.gif
the #1 WR from last year is currently playing in Clemson, SC
tongue.gif

Bwahahahahahaha 
roll.gif

Just wait until Metoyer comes in for next year... I dont know how you can't qualify for college

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

doesnt DGB have a brother who is gravely ill if so, I think the family plans on being as close the the shriners hospital in Memphis as possible too.

and Arkansas is very close

Didn't want to mention that but yeah, he's gravely ill and a huge Razorbacks fan as well. I think DGB will fit in nicely, we're losing 3 WRs this year. He'd start day 1 and he'd pair nicely with Cowan/Katcher/Funderburke('10). Playing in CBPs offense isn't a bad plug either.

Whole nation watching us and these dudes gon and get suspended for failing drug tests!!!

They are some fools man.

They better be back for Alabama...we can handle Auburn tho

Glad we got depth.

9 times out of 10 you get a pass for the 1st couple positive tests. I wonder what number they are at
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I know Spence is definitely at a few. He failed some last year too.

10508 Cardo Jr Ln wrote:
OAN: SEC suspended Shawn Williams & Kwame Geathers for the first half of WLOCP. Kwame, for punching that Vandy slime for trying to end his career....Shawn Williams, for being a beast on the field. 
indifferent.gif
 _ Mike Slive

Footage: http://blogs.ajc.com/uga-sports-blo...s-vandy-player/?cxntfid=blogs_uga_sports_blog

You can clearly see dude point to the sidelines to Coach Franklin after the hit...yet CMR apologizes to HIM 
eek.gif
..._ outta here you tvvat, Grantham shouldve knocked that bastard out

Shawn was out there acting reckless all game long. Launched himself into the back of a receiver after the ball went over his head, which is why he got suspended.  Hit our kicker in the back of the head.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

10508 Cardo Jr Ln wrote:
OAN: SEC suspended Shawn Williams & Kwame Geathers for the first half of WLOCP. Kwame, for punching that Vandy slime for trying to end his career....Shawn Williams, for being a beast on the field. 
indifferent.gif
 _ Mike Slive

Footage: http://blogs.ajc.com/uga-sports-blo...s-vandy-player/?cxntfid=blogs_uga_sports_blog

You can clearly see dude point to the sidelines to Coach Franklin after the hit...yet CMR apologizes to HIM 
eek.gif

Shawn was out there acting reckless all game long. Launched himself into the back of a receiver after the ball went over his head, which is why he got suspended.  Hit our kicker in the back of the head.

Your kicker deserved every bit of that hit to the back of the head..so does your coach

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
No place for crap like that. Miami's got some low key dirty plays going on too but not to that extent luckily.
this guy.

touche but i'm pretty sure every team got a player thats done at least 1 thing dirty this year 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by The Wizard

10508 Cardo Jr Ln wrote:
indifferent.gif
 _ Mike Slive

eek.gif

Your kicker deserved every bit of that hit to the back of the head..so does your coach

Im watchin the game for the 4th time right now on CSS...Attack of the Killer Nerds out there on the field...gon be real bad for yall next year. 
wink.gif
 Stop holding Ray Drew
sick.gif
 Ref, call somn..

YOOOO!!! Just watched a clearer version of the post-game 'handshake' between Richt and Franklin after all the chaos. Franklin was telling Richt how much of a ++*+%$ person he thought Shawn Williams was and said that he was rubbing the win in, in Vanderbilts faces...Richt's reply before even asking one of his own coaches/players of the incident..?
"Yea, he's a dumbazz, I apologize for that"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 You take a FIRST YEAR HC of the opposing team's word and TALK DOWN ON YOUR OWN PLAYER before gathering any kind of info...? _ this coward. Coach Grantham needs that promotion. If this gets out, all bad.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

YOOOO!!! Just watched a clearer version of the post-game 'handshake' between Richt and Franklin after all the chaos. Franklin was telling Richt how much of a ++*+%$ person he thought Shawn Williams was and said that he was rubbing the win in, in Vanderbilts faces...Richt's reply before even asking one of his own coaches/players of the incident..?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 You take a FIRST YEAR HC of the opposing team's word and TALK DOWN ON YOUR OWN PLAYER before gathering any kind of info...? _ this coward. Coach Grantham needs that promotion. If this gets out, all bad.
where have you been? That's been out. That video has spread across the internet.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yeah you late...but I was smh when I saw that...I got love CMR, but you dont let people talk about your %$$#%$# players like that
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

^^Nah I been seen the video, but it always had some dumb commentator talking over the audio and all I could make out was Franklin menstruating and CMR apologizing...didn't hear CMR say that about Shawn 
tired.gif
 or read it on any forums I frequent. 
I was already 38 hot cause he didn't have their backs, but to belittle him...line-cross has been achieved. He should suspend his damn self.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Ware and Mathieu suspended for drug tests

30t6p3b.gif

Dudes just don't learn...

*Also...as far as Robinson getting his head almost ripped off, where were his teammates?  All I know is that if that was [TO] my quarterback [/TO], I would have kicked dude in the head...no questions asked. 

I told ya'll.... their team just lacks toughness. Coaches were so mad while watching film at the lack of attitude they played with. Just looked like they were going through the motions. 
Only guys I saw getting after it were Gallon, Roh and Lewan. Everybody looking soft.

Them Gayturs been missin from the thread lately 

laugh.gif

3 things you can count on at the WLOCP.

1. All types of drunken foolishness
2. The Landing being crowded as !+!*
3. UGA losing

Been the same thing for 2 decades.

I was wondering why Florida-Georgia is still big if we kill them every year, Harvin said.

Back
Top Bottom