2011 another great year for college football

It's called Spice up here. I've done it. It's not bad (different feel/buzz/high) but mary >>
And you can buy it.   They are $35 here for like 3.5 grams.   but at this one place on campus they sold them for $5 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
.  It was wild, and they sold a ton. 

I always assumed that spice was either something that wasn't tested for or something that wasn't against the rules.

I guess that's not the case
laugh.gif

It's illegal in quite a few states, including Louisiana. I think it might even technically be temporarily illegal everywhere right now because the DEA got a temporary ban on one of the main chemical ingredients. I believe there are several urine tests that can now detect the usage of it.

Funny story I was actually visiting my boy from hs that plays for them now. Not gonna drop names but I met up with them after the florida game 2 weeks ago and I couldnt believe how much those dudes blazed! I mean black n milds were everywhere when we were in public but back at their places we smoked a ton of what they called "ice bud" and yea they said you can pick it up at a gas station around the way. I didn't know it was illegal/you could get suspended for it, especially by the amount the were toking
laugh.gif

Btw that dude mathieu is just as crazy off the field as he is on it man. We went to tigerland later that night and those dudes literally run the place, I mean walking behind the bar grabbing w/e they wanted no heat. One hell of an experience

Originally Posted by miamin2

Funny story I was actually visiting my boy from hs that plays for them now. Not gonna drop names but I met up with them after the florida game 2 weeks ago and I couldnt believe how much those dudes blazed! I mean black n milds were everywhere when we were in public but back at their places we smoked a ton of what they called "ice bud" and yea they said you can pick it up at a gas station around the way. I didn't know it was illegal/you could get suspended for it, especially by the amount the were toking
laugh.gif

Btw that dude mathieu is just as crazy off the field as he is on it man. We went to tigerland later that night and those dudes literally run the place, I mean walking behind the bar grabbing w/e they wanted no heat. One hell of an experience
Oh.

Nah i didnt blaze with him, never saw him take a toke of anything, kinda surprised he was even suspended. just hit the club with him

laugh.gif
I know it's NT and it doesn't really mean $*#$ in the grand scheme of things, but you just threw him under the bus by saying he gets preferential treatment and illegal benefits.

laugh.gif
I know it's NT and it doesn't really mean *@$@ in the grand scheme of things, but you just threw him under the bus by saying he gets preferential treatment and illegal benefits.

Originally Posted by miamin2

laugh.gif

It's not nearly as bad as the dude that was airing out Ray Graham in General (started a thread about it and everything). 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: Gholston is suspended one game (Wisky) and it was done by the B1G.

Who knows if Dantonio and Sparty were going to do anything.
30t6p3b.gif

He deserved a minimum of 2 and you could justify 3, IMO.
"I deeply regret momentarily losing my composure late in the third quarter of last Saturday's game against Michigan," Gholston said.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

It's not nearly as bad as the dude that was airing out Ray Graham in General (started a thread about it and everything). 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: Gholston is suspended one game (Wisky) and it was done by the B1G.

Who knows if Dantonio and Sparty were going to do anything.
30t6p3b.gif

He deserved a minimum of 2 and you could justify 3, IMO.
"I deeply regret momentarily losing my composure late in the third quarter of last Saturday's game against Michigan," Gholston said.
indifferent.gif

If they were going to do something as a University they would have done it. He was listed as a starter for the week. They were not going to suspend him. 

FTR; all I know about that K2 stuff is that, "it's like smoking potpourri and it can kill you". 
laugh.gif
 No need for me to ever try it after hearing that.
Down goes Clemson..? 
nerd.gif

I'd love to hear Dantonio's logic on that.

Kid will have a target on his back for the rest of his career in the B1G.

I just watched SMU Stampede on CBSsports.

Zach Line and like 20 other players have their padding modified. They are wearing Kevlar
pimp.gif

Line seperated his shoulder this year and hasn't missed a game after the padding switch.

Back
Top Bottom