2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

this guy.

touche but i'm pretty sure every team got a player thats done at least 1 thing dirty this year 
laugh.gif
I guess you're right.
On the fumble against Miami, the Miami player didn't have his hands under Logan's facemask trying to gouge his eyes. Instead, he had them around his throat trying to choke him a little bit. That stuff goes on "more than y'all need to know. It's everybody, not just Miami."

My mid-season Heisman list:

1. Russell Wilson - Efficiency and leadership to go along with great numbers has made a solid team into a serious contender for the Nat'l Championship

2. Andrew Luck - No explanation needed. If Stanford is in a BCS Bowl game then Andrew Luck will be at least Top 3 in voting

3. Tyron Mathieu - To this point in the season it's hard to find many others who have such crucial and positive impacts on their. Being on the defensive side hurts, but not as much as his suspension.

4. RGIII - Would be higher if it weren't for a few key losses. Griffin needed big time wins along with near flawless stats to acheive a Heisman win. I don't set the criteria, or else he may be #1.

5. Trent Richarson - Most recognizable player on possibly the best team in America. He's not on this list by default though. 2nd in nation in rushing and 3rd in TD's. Will move up this list shortly.

6. Kellen Moore - Most of their National TV games are out of the way and it's hard seeing them crack Top 3 at this point. Great #'s, but playing at Boise hurts, no matter what you think.

7. Brandon Weeden - It's  good story that keeps getting better with each successive win. Will need huge wins going forward and considering a BCS appearance is doable...So is a Heisman.

8. Landry Jones - Landry just does what he does. Kind of like Luck, but not as much hype around him. Jones' chances are bolstered by a BCS Bowl team, but others would have to slide.

9. Sammy Watkins - Best player on the cinderella team. No way Clemson is where they are without Sammy. With continued
eek.gif
and more Clemson wins, he could vault this list.

10. Keith Price - He's probably on the voters radar, but won't be cracking Top 3 on the ballots. Needs some big time wins to go along with those top tier numbers. A win at Stanford will help.

Keep in mind that 9 out of last 11 Heisman winners appeared in a BCS Championship game. I tried to list my rankings a little to the influence on solely my opinions, but mainly
according to how public perception views these players and how voters determine finalists...

10508 Cardo Jr Ln wrote:
^^Nah I been seen the video, but it always had some dumb commentator talking over the audio and all I could make out was Franklin menstruating and CMR apologizing...didn't hear CMR say that about Shawn 
tired.gif
or read it on any forums I frequent.
I was already 38 hot cause he didn't have their backs, but to belittle him...line-cross has been achieved. He should suspend his damn self.

This the play I was talking about

But oh well, joint is over. Real chippy game.

Keith Price: This is what im sposed to do, this is what I get paid for.
Reporter: You get paid?

Keith Price: o_O ughh naww, scholarship money
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif
 tard

^I'd like to see video of that
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

No way Sammy is 9th. Top 5 for me (Luck, Tonka Truck, Wilson, RGIII). Matheiu just dropped out of the whole thing with his suspension. He's the clear-cut MVP of his conference, IMO.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

@ScottEnyeart: Lane Kiffin on "Handshakegate": "Typical Harbaugh. Even Urban and I got along in the handshake"
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 No place for crap like that. Miami's got some low key dirty plays going on too but not to that extent luckily.
this guy.

The nut shot?

The arm stomp.

What is this the WWE?

Every time has a dirty play here or there, but those two clips are ridiculous. That's not even football. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

^I'd like to see video of that
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

No way Sammy is 9th. Top 5 for me (Luck, Tonka Truck, Wilson, RGIII). Matheiu just dropped out of the whole thing with his suspension. He's the clear-cut MVP of his conference, IMO.

No flame but what do you mean when you say MVP, as in best overall player or most indispensable because a case can be made for Lattimore too. Not that Mathieu isnt but I don't think its as clear cut as you stated.

I just meant best player/having the best season. Maybe MOP is a better honorific.

edit: Damn. I was actually referring to Watkins. I bumbled the sentence placement. Yea, it's def not clear-cut in the SEC.

Those plays against UNC were def. outta line. At least it was the same culprit #54 Regis and no one else seemed to have stooped to his level.

He is suspended for the next game against Ga. Tech.

Synthetic is that gas station +$@@ with all those crazy names on the bag. (k2, flame, etc) 
Them boys must burn that +$@@ on the regular for them to get suspended for it 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom