Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Down goes Clemson..? 
nerd.gif
For?

UNC. it's a tarp.
laugh.gif
calm down, y'alls shady dealings will come to light soon enough. 
wink.gif
Oh, I really thought you were either talking about recruiting or that K2 thing, had no idea.  Don't get jelly that UGA's been cheating too and Dabo > Richt.  (I'm joking...but not really)

For?

UNC. it's a tarp.
laugh.gif
calm down, y'alls shady dealings will come to light soon enough. 
wink.gif
Oh, I really thought you were either talking about recruiting or that K2 thing, had no idea.  Don't get jelly that UGA's been cheating too and Dabo > Richt.  (I'm joking...but not really)

310494_10150315714832260_528762259_8476550_1572677960_n.jpg

Spoiler [+]
scaled.php

Just listening to the radio today while driving to work...they were KILLING Randy Edsall. Things are not good around College Park. Current players, former players, alums, etc. aren't happy with how the program is being run. There are extreme media restrictions (put in place by Edsall) which wasn't the case when Fridge was around. I guess the latest "rumors" if you want to call them that is DO'B heading over to Stanford or Vandy (w. Franklin). He graduates in May (3 years) and will be immediately elgible to play next year as a transfer. Anyways...I thought hiring Edsall was a joke. No matter what baggage Leach had, he SHOULD have been the man hired. Who the hell is going to want to go to college park and play football under RE? DMV loses so many local kids to other programs and Edsall isn't doing himself any favors. I seriously wonder how long this experiment is going to last?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Just listening to the radio today while driving to work...they were KILLING Randy Edsall. Things are not good around College Park. Current players, former players, alums, etc. aren't happy with how the program is being run. There are extreme media restrictions (put in place by Edsall) which wasn't the case when Fridge was around. I guess the latest "rumors" if you want to call them that is DO'B heading over to Stanford or Vandy (w. Franklin). He graduates in May (3 years) and will be immediately elgible to play next year as a transfer. Anyways...I thought hiring Edsall was a joke. No matter what baggage Leach had, he SHOULD have been the man hired. Who the hell is going to want to go to college park and play football under RE? DMV loses so many local kids to other programs and Edsall isn't doing himself any favors. I seriously wonder how long this experiment is going to last?
They should've never fired Fridge in the 1st place. They got what they wanted.

deal-with-it.gif

moz-screenshot-3.png

laugh.gif
Nah folks don't really care about UMD around the DC area....more VT than anything else. The show I listen to has 2 UMD Alums as co-hosts, so occasionally they interview folks tied into the program etc...

*there also might be some sort of cover-up w. Kenny Tate's "injury."

*yea...Dre...they messed up. Should have kept Fridge OR hired Leach. How do you lose to Temple????
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
There will be a buyout of Edsall next year if they don't win at least 8 games.

Nothing wrong with losing to temple who is a solid football team...... Didnt all the big UMD booster want the edsall hire and paided his UCONN buyout and his new contract? Not buying him out after 2 years after doing all that.

The list of visitors for ND tomorrow night is ridiculous. 

biggest game for the program in quite some time. 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

The list of visitors for ND tomorrow night is ridiculous. 

biggest game for the program in quite some time. 

Might be the only time I will be openly rooting for U$C and Lame Kiffin.
 I just hope it is crappy weather and ND craps the bed. 

Fight On

USC Game Oct. 22:
CA CB Ishmael Adams (Offer)
CA RB Byron Marshall (Offer)
CA S Shaq Thompson (Offer)
CA WR Jordan Payton (Offer)
CA DE Arik Armstead (USC Verbal)
CA WR Bryce Treggs (Cal Verbal)
FL CB Donaldven Manning (Virginia Tech Verbal)
FL CB Brian Poole (Florida Verbal)
GA OL John Theus (Offer)
IL OT Jordan Diamond (Offer)
NC RB Keith Marshall (Offer)
NV OL Ronnie Stanley (Offer)
OH LB Ifeadi Odenigbo (Offer)
WA OT Zach Banner (Offer)
WA RB KeiVarae Russell (Offer)
CA WR Deontay Greenberry (ND Verbal)
CA CB Tee Shepard (ND Verbal)
FL WR Justin Ferguson (ND Verbal)
IN ATH David Perkins (ND Verbal)
NC OLB/DE Romeo Okwara (ND Verbal)
NY DE Jarron Jones (ND Verbal)

Unofficial:
IN QB Gunner Kiel (Offer)
NC OL Mark Harrell (ND Verbal)
NY DL Jarron Jones (ND Verbal)
OH OL Taylor Decker (ND Verbal)
IN DT Sheldon Day (ND Verbal)
OH RB William Mahone (ND Verbal)
'13 CA DB Shaq Wiggins (Offer)
'13 CA DE John Lopex
'13 FL DB Leon McQuay (Offer)
'13 FL ATH Richard Benjamin (Offer)
'13 KY LB Jason Hatcher (Offer)
'13 GA ATH J.J. Green
'13 GA WR Darian Horn
'13 IL QB Matt Alviti (Offer)
'13 IL RB Ty Isaac (Offer)
'13 IN ATH Jaylon Smith (Offer)
'13 IN DE Elijah Daniel (Offer)
'13 MI OL Steve Elmer (ND Verbal)
'13 OH ATH Jalin Marshall (Offer)
'13 OH DE Billy Price (Offer)
'13 OH DE Taco Charlton 
'13 PA TE Adam Breneman (Offer)

I may be wrong but I thought the New Jersey boys were gonna be in South Bend too

?dre, josh Harvey Clemons a Nole?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I may be wrong but I thought the New Jersey boys were gonna be in South Bend too

?dre, josh Harvey Clemons a Nole?

Hell no. Won't know til NSD and even then..ALL DAWG!
Keith Marshall and Theus working on Arik 
pimp.gif

I watched ESPN All access on Houston Cougars, if they want to compete with the Big school they badly need an upgrade in facilities.

I knew Gunner was going to decommit. Nobody in their right mind would play at IU when your wanted by Every major school lol

Back
Top Bottom