Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Clemson 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Damb.

Word. Simply disgusting 

Maybe it was a little UNC with the turnovers, but they were piling it on, hard. Touchdowns like every couple of minutes it seemed.

Originally Posted by LB510

^ It. was a lot of both. Although it was a 7 point game at the half
sick.gif

They just exploded...   I don't see how they don't go at least 11-1.  and that is me giving South Carolina or GT respect. 
Clemson may very well be 12-0. 

Did anyone just see that stat during the MD/FSU game? Of Bobby Bowden's 34 seasons at FSU only 4 of his QBs started a game in the NFL. WOW.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Did anyone just see that stat during the MD/FSU game? Of Bobby Bowden's 34 seasons at FSU only 4 of his QBs started a game in the NFL. WOW.

No..That's a nice little trivia question though. Does that stat count Ponder? Let's see...

Chris Weinke, Danny Kannell, Christian Ponder...That's all I got.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

No..That's a nice little trivia question though. Does that stat count Ponder? Let's see...

Chris Weinke, Danny Kannell, Christian Ponder...That's all I got.
No, they said Ponder would be the 5th tomorrow. All the years he was there I wouldve thought it would been in the double digits for him.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by LB510

^ It. was a lot of both. Although it was a 7 point game at the half
sick.gif

They just exploded...   I don't see how they don't go at least 11-1.  and that is me giving South Carolina or GT respect. 
Clemson may very well be 12-0. 

They're gonna walk the dogs on SCU this year...rest of their schedule is full of tarps tho

Back
Top Bottom