2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Are you a cal fan? Don't we own a 10 game lead on you? Stanford isn't going anywhere but up.

Stanfords has only beaten Cal twice since 2002 though. Y'all are gonna suck after he leaves. Harbaughs gone, Luck Gone. 4-8
laugh.gif
And? This ain't bout the past ten years son. We own you. 10 game lead! And how are those top 25 recruiting classes working for you? Tedford
laugh.gif
Your program is a joke. Did you hear ESPN, "He committed to Stanford after he visited Cal because their facilities were horrible". Each of the past three years. No Toby, you'll be back to 4-8. No Harbaugh. 4-8. No Luck 4-8. See the point, this thread isn't about Stanford. But it's about College Football, CAL sucks, sorry whatever makes you feel better. 4 top 25 recruiting classes in a row with a real coaching staff. Feels good.
pimp.gif

But you brought up the past in the series lead though
laugh.gif

Stanfords has only beaten Cal twice since 2002 though. Y'all are gonna suck after he leaves. Harbaughs gone, Luck Gone. 4-8
laugh.gif
And? This ain't bout the past ten years son. We own you. 10 game lead! And how are those top 25 recruiting classes working for you? Tedford
laugh.gif
Your program is a joke. Did you hear ESPN, "He committed to Stanford after he visited Cal because their facilities were horrible". Each of the past three years. No Toby, you'll be back to 4-8. No Harbaugh. 4-8. No Luck 4-8. See the point, this thread isn't about Stanford. But it's about College Football, CAL sucks, sorry whatever makes you feel better. 4 top 25 recruiting classes in a row with a real coaching staff. Feels good.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
And you brought up the usual 4-8 record. Stanford could finish 1-11 and still smack your team around. You're a joke.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Not as nice as being ineligible
30-9 why you in a college football thread? your teams been irrelevant since forever.

laugh.gif
someone is a little up tight. All the money your team gets paid and your teams D still sucks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 our d sucks? clown your whole team sucks for the last 50 years

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
And you brought up the usual 4-8 record. Stanford could finish 1-11 and still smack your team around. You're a joke.
indifferent.gif

Sure bro
laugh.gif
You prolly became a stanford fan when luck came to Stanford. Typical Stanfurd Fan
laugh.gif
clown

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Sure bro
laugh.gif
You prolly became a stanford fan when luck came to Stanford. Typical Stanfurd Fan
laugh.gif
clown

Season tickets since 1991, I was on the field when we lost to UC Davis. Clown. Like the poster said below, this doesn't belong here. Goodnight Kal Fan.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Sure bro
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
clown

Season tickets since 1991, I was on the field when we lost to UC Davis. Clown. Like the poster said below, this doesn't belong here. Goodnight Kal Fan.

Re: Anyone here have a sports scholarship in college or walk on, been recruited etc?

Being recruited right now to play D2-D3 Baseball. Nothing special, but it is still cool regardless. Just gotta get through clearinghouse and I'll have my choice of 15+ schools.

Posted: 08/11/11 2:51 AM
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...trefs/id/11437523/type/0

You weren't even alive in 1991.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Sure bro
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
clown

Re: Anyone here have a sports scholarship in college or walk on, been recruited etc?

Being recruited right now to play D2-D3 Baseball. Nothing special, but it is still cool regardless. Just gotta get through clearinghouse and I'll have my choice of 15+ schools.

Posted: 08/11/11 2:51 AM
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...trefs/id/11437523/type/0

You weren't even alive in 1991.
I went to pre k for two years, and k-1 for two years. Let's just say, I struggled. November 7th, 1991. Out of the womb.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom