2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Sure bro
laugh.gif

You prolly became a stanford fan when luck came to Stanford. Typical Stanfurd Fan
laugh.gif
clown

Season tickets since 1991, I was on the field when we lost to UC Davis. Clown. Like the poster said below, this doesn't belong here. Goodnight Kal Fan.

Re: Anyone here have a sports scholarship in college or walk on, been recruited etc?

Being recruited right now to play D2-D3 Baseball. Nothing special, but it is still cool regardless. Just gotta get through clearinghouse and I'll have my choice of 15+ schools.

Posted: 08/11/11 2:51 AM

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...trefs/id/11437523/type/0

You weren't even alive in 1991.
I went to pre k for two years, and k-1 for two years. Let's just say, I struggled. November 7th, 1991. Out of the womb.
pimp.gif

wooderson.jpg

Anyways,

STOOPS GONNA STOOP.

There is OU's annual %#+@ the bed game.

Should fall out of the top 10 behind UA, Clemson, LSU, Boise, Stanford, Ok St, Oregon, Wisky, Michigan St, Arkansas.

Great for Clemson, Boise, Stanford, etc.

Keeps my dream alive for a Clemson/OK State BCS NT game lol

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

can't wait to hear skip bayless lame $%@ excuses

That guy is an idiot. Saw his rant about why Oklahoma should be ranked above Alabama
yea i don't pay attention to that fool until he said that crap that they were better than bama and lsu. His excuses will be laughable on the BCS show 

I'd have for the 3rd spot today, in order,
Clemson
OK St
Stanford

Best guess fir the big game today:

LSU vs. OK St.

I hope it's Clemson though.

Skip Bayless
@RealSkipBayless
This is the worst night of my LIFE. Living nightmare. Sorriest performance in Oklahoma football HISTORY. Lost at home to 30-pt underdog.

Skip Bayless
@RealSkipBayless
Seriously, Bob Stoops should be FIRED. I've said this many times. Great recruiter, worst motivator in America. Long history of disasters.

Always thought Bob Stoops wasn't that great of a coach. OU really shouldn't lose games like this every season it seems.

Just watched the sparty wisconsin game and heard about the ou upset. That %$+# cray.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
*$!# is getting RIDICULOUS with injuries on defense. We were down FIVE starters on defense today. Like seriously?

Starters:

DT - A. Hopkins torn ACL out for the year
DE - J. Gayle ankle injury, missed 3 games so far, status uncertain
Whip - J. Gouveaia-Winslow, Lisfranc injury, out for the year
Mike LB - Bruce Taylor, strained ligaments in foot, status uncertain but possibly out for the year
J. Hosley - strained hammy, missed two games so far, questionable

Backups

DT - K. Battle(top backup going into the year), torn ACL (second year in a row) out for the year
DE - T. Wilson (Gayle's backup) dislocated kneecap last week, played this week but not 100%
Whip - A. Tweedy (filling in for JGW) high ankle sprain, out several weeks

ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- Dominique Davis had just set two NCAA passing records, and the East Carolina senior was looking for some props from the man he had just dethroned.

Davis connected on all 26 of his first-half throws to extend his streak of pass completions to 36 straight over two games, and the Pirates rode his record-setting performance to a 38-35 victory over skidding Navy on Saturday night.

Davis broke the single-game record of 23 straight completions, set in 1998 by Tee Martin of Tennessee against South Carolina and tied in 2004 by Aaron Rodgers of California versus Southern California.

Davis completed his final 10 passes against Memphis last week, so his stunning first half against Navy gave him 36 completions in a row -- breaking the NCAA mark of 26 set in 2004 by Rodgers, now a star with the Green Bay Packers.

"I hope he calls me and tells me congratulations," Davis said. "Aaron Rodgers is one of my favorite quarterbacks because he's a guy just like me, coming from a junior college and going to D-1. Now he's in the NFL doing great things. It's an honor."

After going 26 for 26 for 251 yards before halftime, Davis' streak ended when he misfired on his first attempt in the third quarter. He finished 40 for 45 for 372 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions.

Funny thing is, it wasn't until he reached the locker room that Davis learned just how special his numbers were.

"I had no idea until after the game," the 6-foot-3 quarterback said. "When they told me, I was like, 'Wow, really?' It's amazing, but when you do your job and put the ball in your receiver's hands, that's what happens."

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Bcsguru has us checking in @ #7 ....nice

We picked up the win, but that's twice we've came back down by 2+ touchdowns. We cannot spot LSU those points if we want to get back to the BCS. Our defense never shows up in the first half either,but at least we have Dennis Johnson. I'll take that ugly win on the road in Oxford vs Hootie.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so at what point are they saying he ball crossed the line?

I called TD when he first caught it BUT there is absolutely NO WAY the video officials had enough evidence to overturn the call on the field.

That was a pretty bad call. Seriously. there isnt a single camera angle that shows the ball crossing the plane. 

Back
Top Bottom