2011 another great year for college football

Yeah, yeah...my list was up until before yesterday, and I put him 10th and said he needed a few signature wins, which included Stanford. He won't be there if I do my top 10 again this week.

The fact that he was on your list in the first place is where my confusion lies,
laugh.gif

Tahj should definitely be getting much more love.

so OU is in prime postion to win out and move back in the title game with 1 lost(thats IF everyone loses infront of them)

I called TD when he first caught it BUT there is absolutely NO WAY the video officials had enough evidence to overturn the call on the field.

That was a pretty bad call. Seriously. there isnt a single camera angle that shows the ball crossing the plane
exactly what my problem with the call was.

How is it that #3 Oregon can lose to #4 LSU at a neutral site and fall to #13, but #3 Oklahoma loses to an unranked Texas Tech at home and only falls to #9? Wisconsin loses to a higher ranked Michigan State team in a very tight game, and falls farther than Oklahoma?

^ You think TT over OU win tops TT over Texas couple years ago tho? Idk...

Btw, I'll take Saban, Meyer, Miles & Tressell over Stoops. I retract my statement, he is a very good coach, just not as good as everyone thinks he is.

Originally Posted by tmay407

How is it that #3 Oregon can lose to #4 LSU at a neutral site and fall to #13, but #3 Oklahoma loses to an unranked Texas Tech at home and only falls to #9? Wisconsin loses to a higher ranked Michigan State team in a very tight game, and falls farther than Oklahoma?

Because it's Oklahoma. If your name's Oklahoma, Texas, Florida, LSU, Notre Dame, etc you're always gonna get the benefit of the doubt in the polls. I'm more baffled that Boise is still ahead of Clemson and Stanford is ahead of Oklahoma St. Their toughest games so far were Georgia (Boise) and Washington (Stanford). Clemson and Ok St have built up a much better resume thus far. As much as the coach's poll sucks because the coaches don't have any time to watch most of the games, the AP and Harris polls are just as bad. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Because it's Oklahoma. If your name's Oklahoma, Texas, Florida, LSU, Notre Dame, etc you're always gonna get the benefit of the doubt in the polls. I'm more baffled that Boise is still ahead of Clemson and Stanford is ahead of Oklahoma St. Their toughest games so far were Georgia (Boise) and Washington (Stanford). Clemson and Ok St have built up a much better resume thus far. As much as the coach's poll sucks because the coaches don't have any time to watch most of the games, the AP and Harris polls are just as bad. 
yea when you have voters like Scott Wolf voting Boise State number one and voting Auburn at 12 after they got destroyed.
http://insidesocal.com/us...the-top-25-113.html#more

28 point underdog on the road against a top 3 opponent, you bet.

A lot of folks forget when they played UT in 08 Tech was ranked in the top 10 and they were at home. Last nights win was a complete win in all 3 phases.

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

yea when you have voters like Scott Wolf voting Boise State number one and voting Auburn at 12 after they got destroyed.
http://insidesocal.com/us...the-top-25-113.html#more
roll.gif
What a %$*$+$# moron. Moved Auburn UP after they get destroyed. Unreal. I guess that solid win over Air Force solidified Boise's spot too. 

I called TD when he first caught it BUT there is absolutely NO WAY the video officials had enough evidence to overturn the call on the field.

That was a pretty bad call. Seriously. there isnt a single camera angle that shows the ball crossing the plane. 

I'm going to have to disagree, first slo-mo replay I saw...

It was conclusive enough, and it was the right call.  Wisconsin lost, Russellmania will have to dust himself off.  I know that was the horse you were riding, +@+@ happens, it was a great game.  Hail Mary's work 1% (*Warning: Made up stat), this just happened to be that 1%.

- Great win last night, CLK got bailed out, not happy that he went conservative.  Tubberville has always been that way and it almost cost him the upset at Oklahoma as well.  Keep your foot on the *!%%+*% gas for 60 minutes.  Coaches drill their players to fight until the end (whistle) but they switch the game plan once they go up two touchdowns,
30t6p3b.gif

- Special teams almost killed us, otherwise dominated ND.  Defense played well, still don't trust it in crunch time.  ND wasn't doing jack though.

- Washington
eek.gif
- I am dissapoint.  I definitely thought they turned the corner, back to the drawing board.  Stanford chewed them up and spit them out.  That defense is awful.

- Still not on the Clemson bandwagon.  That offense is ridiculous, but still not sold, Maryland almost hosed them and Maryland is garbage.

- Oklahoma,
laugh.gif
, @ home: "C'MON MAN".  I think they are going to destroy Kansas State.

- The Texas Tech win against Texas was huge, this was a big upset but that win against Texas finally made people a believer in Texas Tech... then Mike Leach got fired.

- Big game against Stanford this week, glad we have them at home so the Stanford time keeper wont screw us like last year
wink.gif

- Georgia Tech: Frauds!

- Auburn: Exposed! Finally.

- Cincinnatti, I see it's that time of year where the Top 20-25 starts looking funky.  Don't think they will beat Pitt or West Virginia.

- Nebraska over Michigan State in Lincoln.

- Arkansas people happy that Oklahoma lost cause it pushes them up the BCS Standings.  Don't mean +@+@, that date with LSU isn't going to go well and it is more costly to lose late in the year.

- This season is going by way too fast,
30t6p3b.gif
-

Russellmania was my easy way to $10,000

LOL I got in on them at 50:1 to win NAT'L Title.

But their schedule was gonna keep them out even if they went Undefeated.

Back
Top Bottom