2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by University of Nike

That 2-8 record that Stanford has against Oregon the last 10 years is pretty laughable.
4 bowl games over 68 years is pretty laughable too if you wanna bring up the past.

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Originally Posted by University of Nike

That 2-8 record that Stanford has against Oregon the last 10 years is pretty laughable.
4 bowl games over 68 years is pretty laughable too if you wanna bring up the past.

sp-collegefootba_0502334392.jpg

Originally Posted by Noskey

Is it funny that you guys are renovating your stadium FINALLY. Meanwhile Stanford approved a 17 million dollar addition which includes Locker Room, Training Facilities, Athletic Housing and Dining.
laugh.gif

Oh yeah? Stanford's finally gonna be almost as good as Oregon then.
About right, your facilities are on point, where is the academic focus though?

Not worth it. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Noskey

Oh yeah? Stanford's finally gonna be almost as good as Oregon then.
About right, your facilities are on point, where is the academic focus though?

Not worth it. 
laugh.gif
I know exactly what you were gonna say, so don't try me. Don't bring up my past posts either, because you do not know me you clown.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

What's the book on Garrick McKee? Just watched the Arkansas Depth Chart & came away really impressed with him.

Former Northwestern OC. UConn/Tulsa came calling last year. He is a hell of a coach, Coach McGee did well with Mallet. He was a OU qb and recruits the best on Petrino's staff. I'd hate to see him go, but he is ready to lead a program.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Wow ray graham just tore his acl. Wowwwww

frown.gif

Damn. What's up with all the best RB's getting injured this year? Lattimore, LMJ, Knile Davis, now Graham. I know James is coming back but still. 
PEDs

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

my brother's friend carved this:

298441_10150348315841860_694306859_8784507_645395853_n.jpg

pimp.gif

forever-alone-guy-painting.jpg

*Random...but with all these carries Steve Spurrier is putting on Lattimore, what type of pro do you think he'll be?  Dude is gonna be run into the ground much like how Herm did LJ...
laugh.gif

have any of you guys been watch the ESPN Depth Chart series? Last week was Wisconsin, this week was Arkansas, I believe 2 weeks ago was Auburn and next week is Oklahoma St.

It's really amazing stuff. Love the inside look. Wish more schools did this

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

have any of you guys been watch the ESPN Depth Chart series? Last week was Wisconsin, this week was Arkansas, I believe 2 weeks ago was Auburn and next week is Oklahoma St.

I've not heard of it. Please elaborate.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

x2

Originally Posted by Newbs24

x2
The series aims to offer a rarely-seen glimpse into the lives of these elite student-athletes.  Hour-long installments at Auburn, Oklahoma State, and Wisconsin will chronicle the lives of QBs, from freshman recruit to incumbent senior, beginning with the rigors of training and practice and continuing through each school’s first home game. Depth Chart culminates at Arkansas with the final episode exploring how each QB on the depth chart prepares for game week.

Utilizing specialized cameras and lenses, the filmmakers will capture the drama playing out live on the field with a cinematic quality previously unseen in this genre on ESPN. Depth Chart is produced by ESPN Content Development and DLP Entertainment.

“Depth Chart is a perfect fit for our YQB initiative, which explores the complexities of being a quarterback both on and off the field,

laugh.gif
@ the Switzer story. Reminds me of how some VT fan made a website called dontfirealgroh.com. I was sad when he finally got canned.

Radio out here is sayin Cliff Harris is gonna get cleared.  They claim he was suspended license, but it was like by 3-4 more days, and he got the day wrong is all, and the car did in fact have insurance, so they say his only true infraction could be not wearing a seat belt.  If everyone believes his story about not knowing his license was still inactive for another couple days, he should be back on the team. 

I saw the wisky depth chart, I thought it was really good. Have to check out the rest.

Back
Top Bottom