2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Wow ray graham just tore his acl. Wowwwww

frown.gif

Damn. What's up with all the best RB's getting injured this year? Lattimore, LMJ, Knile Davis, now Graham. I know James is coming back but still. 

Nike probably #!*%$ on everyone when it comes to facilities

I'm sure T. Boone hooked his boys up real nice too

Yall feeding the troll still?

Do yall even really have to respond if someone thinks those facilities are anywhere near LSU, Oregon, Okie State, Oklahoma etc...

What good are facilities if you can't sell out a 50,000 seat stadium?

If by "facilities" you meant "campus", then cool.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yall feeding the troll still?

Do yall even really have to respond if someone thinks those facilities are anywhere near LSU, Oregon, Okie State, Oklahoma etc...
Yeah sure those schools have great athletic facilities, but we are talking living facilities. You see Houston's housing? Terrible. The food they serve at Stanford is insane as well.

Edit: Yes, we can sell out our stadium. It's generic, nothing special. But the campus as a whole, can't be beat. Pickens has OKstate doing big things too.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif

Is it funny that you guys are renovating your stadium FINALLY. Meanwhile Stanford approved a 17 million dollar addition which includes Locker Room, Training Facilities, Athletic Housing and Dining.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

laugh.gif

Is it funny that you guys are renovating your stadium FINALLY. Meanwhile Stanford approved a 17 million dollar addition which includes Locker Room, Training Facilities, Athletic Housing and Dining.
laugh.gif

Oh yeah? Stanford's finally gonna be almost as good as Oregon then.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
shouldn't you be doing your homeowrk?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh yeah? Stanford's finally gonna be almost as good as Oregon then.
About right, your facilities are on point, where is the academic focus though?

Stanford is a Private School though?
I'll tell you what, with the way California is being run, how are students going to feel when they are rejected in favor of an athlete? Budget cuts will be the death of this state(Country).

I'll tell you what, with the way California is being run, how are students going to feel when they are rejected in favor of an athlete? Budget cuts will be the death of this state(Country).
if Stanford was a public school they would of struggled to get that beautiful stadium they have now. just sayin. Cal has been trying to renovate Memorial Stadium for years.

if Stanford was a public school they would of struggled to get that beautiful stadium they have now. just sayin. Cal has been trying to renovate Memorial Stadium for years.
Def, but it's not excuse, where was the Alum support? I'm in no position to speak, but it's a little alarming that it took this long. Regardless, good luck on November 19th.

Back
Top Bottom