2011 another great year for college football

They've been going after multiple RB's all year. Namely Sanders Jr. At first Pender was kinda iffy on that but the coaches explained the situation to him and smoothed that over. People made more of that than what it really was. Only RB we have (or may land) that will keep him off the field is Freeman. Anything can happen (I guess) but I really doubt it.

S Carvin Johnson has decided to transfer from Michigan.

Would not surprise me if Marvin and Jerald Robinson follow suit soon.

Oh well. 28 schollys for the 2012 class is what it is looking like.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Dear Jay,

I PMed you but you still ain't calling. I left my cell, screenname and BBM pin at the bottom.

But yeah...IDK if any comments were made but I didn't get to watch our game this weekend and haven't been online.
Figured we'd lose at least one.

5am...I'm gonna need VT to go ahead and win the Coastal. I know you've said something about how you want another shot at Clemson and I'm not saying it's a guarantee we'd win but I'd feel much better about that matchup at this point.

Yea I think we might actually be the best matchup for you at this point given how we only just scored 14 on Duke and our D is so depleted. I only saw the 4th quarter of our game because I got lost on the way to my friend's place to watch it
laugh.gif
So I don't really know what happened. We put up 300 yds of offense in the first half and only had 14 points. You guys usually play GT well though, I didn't catch y'all's game cus I was out but it sounds like you just turned the ball over too much and that was pretty much the difference in the game. It's hard to beat the same team twice and GT's D isn't anything special so I think you'd probably have a good chance either way. 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
what the !!#% do you even I am not worried about you.
LOL "subliminals"
You listening to too much hip hop buddy. You aren't even remotely important .
This thread of yours says entirely differently:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ovan-Warren#.TrCN6HHHtUg

Any idiot who saw our discussions/arguments can realize what you were trying to do in there.

I made a big mistake on talent evaluation between 2 players and you made a big mistake on talent evaluation between 2 entire football teams.
1st, You're upset cus I didn't respond to your PMs and Now you're mad cus I
laugh.gif
at 5am.
Honestly didn't and don't really care about either, just thought it was a proper segway to get at what I wanted to say.

Your arrogant ways get old after a while.  I share some semi-confidential info from high up sources at ND and you choose to "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
" and claim I'm wildin'.

Nah, I'm calling you out on some of the outlandish/flat out wrong stuff that you preach on this board as if it's factual when it couldn't be further from the truth.

And it's only worse because you have a legion of blind followers that take your word as gospel who wouldn't dare even step on your toes (why? I will never know).

Saying UC had more football talent than ND was ASININE then and it's ASININE now.  You arrogantly laughed and shot that down a few years ago.

Yet, you STILL refuse to admit that you were dead wrong...or even a just a little wrong.  Jesus, have some humility and drop the ego for a second.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You've got serious self esteem issues.
OK.
laugh.gif

Says the man that won't admit he's wrong for the life of him.
laugh.gif

The fact that I'm the ONLY dude on this website that will dare challenge the NT Football God himself on anything football related says differently.
If I didn't, I hope your stable enough not to cry about it man.
Crying?
laugh.gif

I just think it's hilarious how you won't ever admit you're wrong regarding anything football related even when it's blindly obvious.

Hell, you wouldn't even admit that you were wrong about Suh being a one hit wonder at Nebraska until [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dre [/color]stepped in and told you you were wrong.

EVERYONE else gets called out for the dumb !+** that they have said - that's the NT way.  Why the hell should you be exempt from it?  What makes you so special?

Have some humility my man and quit being such a know-it-all.  That's all I'm asking.

Buddy, I don't even hardly read your posts, sorry to disappoint you.
so if you do a round about way of saying something to me I won't see it, aim your target at me.
Other than that, I don't care who I rub the wrong way on here. I've said that before

I don't care if you "rock" with me or not. I don't care who follows me blindly, I have great discussions/debates with plenty people who I feel add something to a subject.

Lol that you can claim 3 things I've said wrong, "From a few years ago" cool, ok you got me!! I'm 20,654 - 3. That's a great %

You
laugh.gif
when I say you're crying but this is the 2nd time you've been pissed your pants cus I didn't read your post or PMs.

Get over it, shorty.
you should be set for a couple months.

I don't mind any of the discussion that goes on in this thread, I mean it is the "College Football thread" and everything that gets mentioned in this thread is college football related. While some may not I try and read every post, article posted, opinion, observation, etc... I fell it's for the better of the thread, to stay informative. So if tmay wants to rant about A&M that's cool, if 5am wants to tell us CBF stands for coach Bud Foster then that's cool too, if Gunna wants to post 10,000 Death Row chains whenever somebody commits to Tennessee then that's cool also. So we probably should tell anybody not to post something because nobody cares because it makes for a better thread.
Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Yea after I made that jab I was like, "Wait a second, I'm probably one of the worst offenders on here when it comes to that %@%#, better call myself out before somebody else does."
laugh.gif

Since we are on the topic, there's a few others in here that do that. I'm not going to name names but no one gives a damn about your school's coaching search. No one.

I do, for obvious reasons.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

S Carvin Johnson has decided to transfer from Michigan.

Would not surprise me if Marvin and Jerald Robinson follow suit soon.

Oh well. 28 schollys for the 2012 class is what it is looking like.

Well great. There's the schollies we need for Shaq Thompson, Stefon Diggs, and how about Yuri Wright
laugh.gif
. But I'd sort of hate to see Marvin leave. Maybe it's just cuz I followed his recruitment for so long. You would think next year he'd get PT.

Consider yourselves lucky you can even bring in over 25 guys. Unfortunately Mike Slive put the 25 scholly cap on all SEC incoming schoolies bc of fools like Houston Nutt signing 39 kids.

Lord knows my Vols could go for more than 25 frosh after losing all those scholly players over 2 years.

_______

Lol Noskey basically summed it all up.

What's the rule with oversigning in the SEC again? Can you never go over 25? Or are you allowed to oversign once every few years or something?

25 is scholly ceiling for incoming freshman.

Vols had to Grey Shirt 2 kids this year bc of it.

Slive :smh:was able to get that thru after Nutt signed a billion kids and then placed half in JUCOs.

James Ross said he's up to 225. He was tweeting to Devin Funchess.

Countess was tweeting talking about how he could see himself playing on the same team w/ @Marseanbaybee, who I assume is Diggs. Countess wearing #2 and Diggs wearing #1. Diggs replied back he could see that happening too. Kind of an interesting exchange, doubt anything comes from it.

Also read that there has been some complaints from the football program to David Brandon about Adidas. Theyre not happy with the uniforms Adidas is making and that Brandon may look to getting back Nike. Only thing about that is Brandon is all about money and Adidas is shelling it out to us. IMO its only right to see Michigan with a swoosh on their jerseys, altho I suppose that should be the least of my worries.

EE's & guys who don't qualify who can return in January etc....

I don't have a problem with oversigning though.

I don't have a problem but I thinkits sort of a way to curtail the potential problem of coaches who start snipin schollies based on players who aren't producing. cutting dead weight when dudes are not trying or being jerks is fine. But just cutting them cus they evaluated the kid wrong isn't right.

I just found these numbers while I was looking at stuff on the signing rules:

TEAMS              CONF.    2002    2003    2004    2005    2006    2007    2008    2009    2010    TOTAL AVERAGE
Auburn                SEC         31        27        29        22        25        30        29        28        32         253         28.11
Miss. State          SEC         30        28        23        29        24        33        27        27        26         247         27.44
Iowa State           B12         27        26        29        27        30        25        25        26        28         243         27.00
South Carolina    SEC        27        28        29        28        24        31        23        29        23         242         26.89
Arkansas             SEC        23        25        32        24        26        27        26        31        25         239         26.56
Kansas State       B12         30        17        26        26        30        34        33        25        17         238         26.44
Ole Miss             SEC        18        21        25        28        30        22        31        37        25         237         26.33
Alabama             SEC        19        29        29        32        23        25        32        27        29         235         26.10

Signing 37 players in one class
laugh.gif

It looks like the SEC also did away with being able to bring in transfers under the "graduate school" exception (the exception that allows a player to transfer without having to sit out if they have graduated and their current school doesn't offer the graduate program they want). It also looks like you can only back count early enrollees if you signed less than 25 in the previous year's class, even if some of those 25 players don't enroll due to not qualifying or whatever. Of course there are loopholes around everything, but that seems to be what the new rules "say."

Found a pretty good article on what the changes were here: http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2011/jun/03/sec-cracks-down-oversigning/http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2011/jun/03/sec-cracks-down-oversigning/

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Buddy, I don't even hardly read your posts, sorry to disappoint you.
The hell does this have to do w/ anything? 

You think I'm really affected if you read my posts on an internet message board?
laugh.gif

Only reason I said I "rocked" w/ you is because you're a virtual update from coast to coast on Saturdays in here.

Kind of hard to not know who's doing work on the NCAA football scene when you literally see every play w/ your 6 TV set-up.
so if you do a round about way of saying something to me I won't see it, aim your target at me.
THE IRONY

heart-attack.jpg

Lol that you can claim 3 things I've said wrong, "From a few years ago" cool, ok you got me!! I'm 20,654 - 3. That's a great %
That's not the point.  You don't own up to any of them, and then you feel the need to go create sneak diss threads towards me.  There's NO denying this. 

Real life or message board, why the hell should I allow that type of tomfoolery to go on w/o confrontation?
nerd.gif

You
laugh.gif
when I say you're crying but this is the 2nd time you've been pissed your pants cus I didn't read your post or PMs.
It has nothing to do w/ reading my posts (and this time has nothing to do w/ PM's). 

Quit dancing around the true subject at hand.

It has everything to do w/ you acting like a phony and a coward.  Man up to your mistakes and quit lying about the Donovan Warren thread being serious/genuine.

You claim I mean nothing to you and you don't read my posts (honestly couldn't give a damn), but then feel the need to turn around and create threads mocking something I said/predicted.

How does that even make sense?

It doesn't.
Get over it, shorty.
you should be set for a couple months.
Nah, I'm good.

I'm done posting in your "sponsored" thread until the Wolverines win a National Championship however long that takes (might not even be on this site still).

I'll stick to the CBB thread from here on out.

That's a promise and I'm a man of my word.

It's a shame too, because there are lot of good guys in here and I get along w/ the vast majority of them.

*waits for the select blind followers and worshipers to clown and say good riddance*

My closing thoughts:
Also read that there has been some complaints from the football program to David Brandon about Adidas. Theyre not happy with the uniforms Adidas is making and that Brandon may look to getting back Nike. Only thing about that is Brandon is all about money and Adidas is shelling it out to us. IMO its only right to see Michigan with a swoosh on their jerseys.
6a00d8341bfbfe53ef00e54f3c2a938833-640wi.jpg

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

HELP:
Im doing my conference re-alignment in the Off-Season of my NCAA Dynasty, so far I have:

ACC: Syracuse, Pitt

Big East: WVU

SEC: Mizzou, aTm

what am I missing..? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom