2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by dreClark

@SPORTSbyBROOKS
Hearing from multiple sources that high profile SEC coach will quit at end of season b/c of conflicts w/ AD
Intriguing. No way it could be Miles or Saban, and Muschamp and Petrino are too new at those schools. Maybe the OBC?
1077573_o.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Then tell everyone else to quit talking about it.
laugh.gif

I'm not the only one at fault.
laugh.gif

And Super Mario was still on that squad, my mistake.

That's fair enough. I can't front like I haven't posted some damn novels in here about topics nobody gives a flying %!*$ about 
laugh.gif

Georgia running backs Isaiah Crowell, Carlton Thomas and Ken Malcome are suspended for the Bulldogs' game against New Mexico State on Saturday, coach Mark Richt confirmed.

Richt would not discuss the reason behind the suspensions, only that a violation of team rules occurred. "They didn't do things the Georgia way," he said.

[h4]the three players were disciplined for failing a drug test that was administered Thursday, two days before No. 18 Georgia's 24-20 victory over archrival Florida in Jacksonville[/h4]

Originally Posted by dreClark

@SPORTSbyBROOKS
Hearing from multiple sources that high profile SEC coach will quit at end of season b/c of conflicts w/ AD
IC1, Carlton Thomas & Ken Malcome suspended...
nah Dre, they was on that TM7 pack. 
30t6p3b.gif
 might get ugly cause they wasn't sposed to play in that UF game...I've been known of this and there's more...

I think Gunna has said this before but I don't really care what people post because this thread let's me keep track of teams all over that I wouldn't follow on my own. The only thing that annoys me is when this thread shifts to the conference expansion talks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Then tell everyone else to quit talking about it.
laugh.gif

I'm not the only one at fault.
laugh.gif

And Super Mario was still on that squad, my mistake.

That's fair enough. I can't front like I haven't posted some damn novels in here about topics nobody gives a flying %!*$ about 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was about to say you are one of the very last dudes in here w/ any room to talk.
laugh.gif

Regularly posting straight-up blocks of text regarding V-Tech from the state of the program, strategy behind Beamer Ball, the "Enter Sandman" effect, Sean Glennon's struggles,
recruiting theories w/ 3 stars, etc.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have always appreciated your input/feedback, though.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Probably Spurrier.

What I was thinking.

Yea after I made that jab I was like, "Wait a second, I'm probably one of the worst offenders on here when it comes to that %@%#, better call myself out before somebody else does."
laugh.gif

Looks like SMU is getting another interception-prone QB in Garrett Gilbert...

That said, I think he'll be much more successful at SMU than he was at Texas.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
5am
And here we have [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GUNNA[/color] taking any and every opportunity to feel like he's getting a 1 up on me ([color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]5am[/color] even goes on to retract his statement).

You won't see me making a thread asking 'What Happened to Mardy Gilyard?' w/ sarcastic undertones.

I brought up your outlandish Cincy/ND claim a few pages back (that was relevant to the topic) w/o mentioning your name giving you a chance to own up to it and you didn't touch it.

Charlie's '09 ND sqaud had less talent than BK's '09 UC squad?  You were adamant about it too.  C'mon son.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And at the end of the day, I rock w/ you and appreciate everything you bring to the table.
pimp.gif

But the ducking and sublimes get old, though.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Yea after I made that jab I was like, "Wait a second, I'm probably one of the worst offenders on here when it comes to that %@%#, better call myself out before somebody else does."
laugh.gif

Since we are on the topic, there's a few others in here that do that. I'm not going to name names but no one gives a damn about your school's coaching search. No one.

laugh.gif
what the !!#% do you even I am not worried about you.

Laughing at 5AM makes u feel some kinda way

LOL "subliminals"
You listening to too much hip hop buddy. You aren't even remotely important .

1st, You're upset cus I didn't respond to your PMs and Now you're mad cus I
laugh.gif
at 5am.
You've got serious self esteem issues.

laugh.gif

If I didn't, I hope your stable enough not to cry about it man.
Let me take the time right now to apologize to everyone who's PMs I missed, or who I have on ignore, or who's posts I barely read or skim over.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Looks like SMU is getting another interception-prone QB in Garrett Gilbert...

That said, I think he'll be much more successful at SMU than he was at Texas.
owens2x.jpg

I agree about Gilbert having more success at SMU. Dude folds under pressure, so there's a good chance that he'll thrive with less of a spotlight on him. Also, I'm looking forward to seeing him fling it in June Jones's system. Looks like I'll finally have an excuse to hit a few SMU games (I'm in grad school here).

tmay, what do you think about the Aggies's chances this weekend against OU? If they put together 4 quarters of football, I could see them winning that game by 7-10 points.

Dear Jay,

I PMed you but you still ain't calling. I left my cell, screenname and BBM pin at the bottom.

But yeah...IDK if any comments were made but I didn't get to watch our game this weekend and haven't been online.
Figured we'd lose at least one.

5am...I'm gonna need VT to go ahead and win the Coastal. I know you've said something about how you want another shot at Clemson and I'm not saying it's a guarantee we'd win but I'd feel much better about that matchup at this point.

Originally Posted by Dr Mantis Toboggan

I agree about Gilbert having more success at SMU. Dude folds under pressure, so there's a good chance that he'll thrive with less of a spotlight on him. Also, I'm looking forward to seeing him fling it in June Jones's system. Looks like I'll finally have an excuse to hit a few SMU games (I'm in grad school here).
tmay, what do you think about the Aggies's chances this weekend against OU? If they put together 4 quarters of football, I could see them winning that game by 7-10 points.
I don't really even think it's so much the spotlight on him that got to him. Though it's not even close to the same amount of spotlight while being QB1 at Texas, he got a whole lot of attention while at Lake Travis. He became one of the most prolific QBs in Texas HS history from a statistical standpoint in Chad Morris's spread offense, then was forced into some sort of pro-style offense at Texas. I think a lot of people thought that kind of offense would suit him better because he didn't have the legs and running ability that previous QBs like Young and McCoy did. If you go back and look at his highlight film, a lot of his best passes came while he was on the move. I think getting back into a spread offense and being able to move around and get outside of the pocket a little more will be what benefits him greatly. The bad thing for SMU is that he'll only be able to play one year.

I felt good about playing OU a few weeks ago, but I don't really even care anymore. I'm sure I can tell you how the game will go: TAMU will come out playing pretty well and go into halftime with a 10+ point lead. We'll come out in the second half, make zero adjustments while OU makes every adjustment they need, and we'll give up 20+ points in the second half while only scoring 3 or 7 points. OU will win by at least 10 points, while we look as silly at the end of the game as we have all season.

With the exception of the Texas game (which I'll watch because of being with family that are UT fans), I might not even watch any of the remaining games. I just don't really see the need to waste my time watching heartless, leadership-less football.
Originally Posted by HankMoody

Since we are on the topic, there's a few others in here that do that.
Guilty. But don't worry, unless someone asks a question about TAMU, I probably won't be posting anything else about TAMU football for a long time. I'm gonna stop with the post-game rants.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I think Gunna has said this before but I don't really care what people post because this thread let's me keep track of teams all over that I wouldn't follow on my own. The only thing that annoys me is when this thread shifts to the conference expansion talks.
laugh.gif

did we discuss smu, uh, ucf, boise, af, navy to the big east yet?

If Houston gets new facilities, they could become a damn good program with a move to a BCS conference.

Back
Top Bottom