2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
Just saying we weren't doing anything of significance with Brantley in the big picture this year and he's not going to be in the Swamp next season, might as well see if Driskel and Brissett are the goods.

Is a shot to get to ATL not significant.

Not everyone is built to survive a trial by fire. Some guys grow and some have their confidence shook and they can't recover from that. I don't know these guys so I can't make that call.

Gio 4 straight 100 yard games. I can't even think of who was the last UNC back that did that. Natrone Means?

5-1 with Miami coming to Chapel Hill next week.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by Nako XL

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Texas.  There are no Texas fans left on this forum?  They disappeared after that Bama nc.  Was 03silverbullet one?
You'll only see him appear when TAMU blows another second half lead, which means probably tonight.
yes, and i've never left bruh.  i don't make it a point to say what my squad is going to do in a game that i have no control over, and if you were to go back and check any of my posts, you'll see that i don't gloat when my boys win either. 

as far as the NC game with bama, i argued with another UT fan earlier that year that McCoy would never win a chip for them.  hell, that season i also agreed with gunna that mack brown was beyond overrated.  just cause i'm a fan doesn't make me oblivious to my squad's mediocrity.

this ou game, is just plan sad though.  i wasn't expecting to win, but being skull dragged wasn't expected either. 

and oh yeah, tmay, you've never seen me post after any A&M win or lost, homie. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
Why the %!%! are they still showing the Oklahoma v Texas game? You really can't move on from a 38 point blowout to show the kick off of the next game?

I knew FSU was ranked too high to start the season... but we shouldn't be this bad. So undisciplined.

So LSU just gets to run more time off the clock before scoring. Whatever.

Seriously though, lulz at that being called back.

Back
Top Bottom