2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

LOL @ the Gaturds...BRB bout to go shower in yall tears

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Except it's cold as #@## up there. %@$* that.
laugh.gif

I gotta go to a wedding this afternoon. Booooo.

Wisconsin is a top 5 party school though.  Get past the cold, and the fact that Wisconsin as a state sucks donkey **** and you have an amazing college experience.

And
laugh.gif
at KJ23

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Texas.  There are no Texas fans left on this forum?  They disappeared after that Bama nc.  Was 03silverbullet one?

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Just at least be competitive past the 1st qtr

I thought Brantley sucked **** and our season was gonna be trash with him.

Now without him it's be competitive for a quarter?

*$+! outta here. You got what you wanted.
He still does suck, throwing screen passes 90% of the time does not a great QB make. Outside of that bomb last week what has he done against great competition...don't worry I'll wait. I was speaking on how the defense played to start out and then just got dispirited after that man child Richardson started beasting, but whatever I know you're Brantley's no. 1 fan.

Wisconsin is a top 5 party school though. Get past the cold, and the fact that Wisconsin as a state sucks donkey **** and you have an amazing college experience.
When the only thing going on for a city or town is its college, that usually provides for a great college experience anyway. At least, from my experiences.

On another note, Minnesota is really really bad. Wow!

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Just at least be competitive past the 1st qtr

I thought Brantley sucked **** and our season was gonna be trash with him.

Now without him it's be competitive for a quarter?

*$+! outta here. You got what you wanted.
He still does suck, throwing screen passes 90% of the time does not a great QB make. Outside of that bomb last week what has he done against great competition...don't worry I'll wait. I was speaking on how the defense played to start out and then just got dispirited after that man child Richardson started beasting, but whatever I know you're Brantley's no. 1 fan.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Texas.  There are no Texas fans left on this forum?  They disappeared after that Bama nc.  Was 03silverbullet one?
You'll only see him appear when TAMU blows another second half lead, which means probably tonight.

sick.gif
@ Morgan Newton's statline.

3-13, 8 yards, 2 picks. -2.5 rating.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Shaw about to get Garcia banished too...

laugh.gif
Just saying we weren't doing anything of significance with Brantley in the big picture this year and he's not going to be in the Swamp next season, might as well see if Driskel and Brissett are the goods.

I've never seen a team go musical chairs at the QB position like Texas is doing right now.

@%+@ does Mack think he's doing?

We are playing like %*@$ right now.

But cot damn. Louisville just went offsides on a 4th and 2, field goal attempt from the 13 yd line.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT- Next play Gio for TD.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

We are playing like %*@$ right now.

But cot damn. Louisville just went offsides on a 4th and 2, field goal attempt from the 13 yd line.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT- Next play Gio for TD.
pimp.gif

Look on the bright side, at least you're not a Florida State fan.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
maryland's Danny O'Brien hahahahaha

Lmao you not going to let them comments from early in the season go I see hahaha

Nope He is garbage. Last year He padded his stats with Torrey smith breaking Hes one of the worst QBs in d I and that's no exaggeration. Just terrible O yeah, he was benched in the 1st quarter

Back
Top Bottom