2011 another great year for college football

5 in a row over UNC-CH. It'll never get old.
52per.Fe.156.jpg

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

We are gonna lose this game.
indifferent.gif

Really dude? One INT and you lose faith in your team and your stud QB? 

Damn some people don't even deserve to watch sports i swear.

Luck's going to make them pay right now. They'll be fine.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

indifferent.gif

Let the troll starve.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

indifferent.gif

We never play well in Oregon. Ever. Combine that with a week before a huge game. It wouldn't surprise me if we lay an egg.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Luck is off target..OMG!!!

Hopefully Husky stadium has a scoreboard that can get into triple digits because Oregon might get there today.

Michigan has a lot to improve on

Happy they were in the game

Denard isnt a good qb but damn can he out this team in postions to win. Cant blame him IMO

Borges is not that good of an OC. Would not mind Hoke calling Scot Loefler and having him run the QBs and O.

Love Coach Mattison and that he can field a respectable defense with some horse doo-doo "talent"

The 2012 class is going to help put this program back to where it needs to be. The 2013 will also help in getting the team back to where they belong: On top of College Football

Thank God I have a beautiful daughter and another kid on the way to show me what life is all about.

Go Blue.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Luck is off target..OMG!!!

Hopefully Husky stadium has a scoreboard that can get into triple digits because Oregon might get there today.

He stays trollin
laugh.gif

Do you follow me everywhere? Honestly? Kinda creepy.

5th concussion in 2 years. It was nice seeing you in the cardinal and white, but it's time to hang the pads up Owusu.
frown.gif

I !*!*$#* HATE PAC-12 OFFICIATING! SHOULD BE A !*!*$#* TIED UP GAME. SUCKS THAT OWUSU GOT HURT BUT C'MON MAN THAT IS A GAME CHANGING PLAY
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
what was wrong about that hit from the Oregon St player? That was a nice clean hit every way you look at it.......damn shame what football is turning into
30t6p3b.gif

there was nothing wrong with the hit. Pac-12 has the worst officials and they just want Stanford to have the best chance to go to the NC game.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

I !*!*$#* HATE PAC-12 OFFICIATING! SHOULD BE A !*!*$#* TIED UP GAME. SUCKS THAT OWUSU GOT HURT BUT C'MON MAN THAT IS A GAME CHANGING PLAY
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Game should be 23-7. Sit the f down you clown. Ben Gardner will take revenge on you guys. No worries.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Game should be 23-7. Sit the f down you clown. Ben Gardner will take revenge on you guys. No worries.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
23-7??  Last I checked the refs didn't make your receivers drop the ball.  Should be 16-14 with that fumble there and Stanford sacking Mannion for a safety the Beavers first play

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
23-7??  Last I checked the refs didn't make your receivers drop the ball.  Should be 16-14 with that fumble there and Stanford sacking Mannion for a safety the Beavers first play

Enjoy the cellar and take your sorry fans with you.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

He stays trollin
laugh.gif

Do you follow me everywhere? Honestly? Kinda creepy.

Everywhere? Your only in this thread $%*#%+$

Terrible time management here, and Gaffney should be booted from the game, was obvious he was going after Poyer for the play on Owusu

Terrible time management here, and Gaffney should be booted from the game, was obvious he was going after Poyer for the play on Owusu

Yeah okay... Like I said enjoy the cellar. A running back doesn't know how to tackle. Get over it.

Back
Top Bottom