2011 another great year for college football

missed the hit. i'll look for it later. pac-12 refs been tossing that yellow flag for anything these days

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Terrible time management here, and Gaffney should be booted from the game, was obvious he was going after Poyer for the play on Owusu

Yeah okay... Like I said enjoy the cellar. A running back doesn't know how to tackle. Get over it.

Terrible time management here, and Gaffney should be booted from the game, was obvious he was going after Poyer for the play on Owusu
 Yeah okay... Like I said enjoy the cellar. A running back doesn't know how to tackle. Get over it.
Honestly, how old are you? I swear, nobody likes you, and you bring it on yourself on purpose. Why not try to be reasonable and sensible when talking about your team? My dude, Stanford was a cellar team for years (as was Oregon pretty much since before the 90's). Since the 2000 season though, Stanford has had three winning seasons, a time in which Oregon State had three losing seasons. Let's not act like Stanford hasn't recently been there.
I'm baffled at what you say on here every single time I see you post.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Honestly, how old are you? I swear, nobody likes you, and you bring it on yourself on purpose. Why not try to be reasonable and sensible when talking about your team? My dude, Stanford was a cellar team for years (as was Oregon pretty much since before the 90's). Since the 2000 season though, Stanford has had three winning seasons, a time in which Oregon State had three losing seasons. Let's not act like Stanford hasn't recently been there.
I'm baffled at what you say on here every single time I see you post.
This.  This @$@* is beyond annoying.
I remember this dude bragging how he throws a baseball "86 mph" and how he'll be "6'2" by the time he steps foot on a college campus."  

laugh.gif
  Who are you trying to impress, kid?

I don't understand why you guys don't just ignore his posts. I did that a while back and I'm pretty sure Gunna and a lot of the other dudes in here have his posts blocked too.

I only ever see him when y'all are quoting dude and it's never anything sensible. Just ignore him.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I don't understand why you guys don't just ignore his posts. I did that a while back and I'm pretty sure Gunna and a lot of the other dudes in here have his posts blocked too.

I only ever see him when y'all are quoting dude and it's never anything sensible. Just ignore him.
oh yeah. forgot about the ignore button.
mind-blown-o.gif

After seeing Luck play several games this year I am comfortable saying he is a good QB and looks promising, but he lacks the arm strength to fit the ball in some of these smaller windows that you would like to see from a player being promoted as the best QB prospect in the last decade.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by Nako XL

oh yeah. forgot about the ignore button.
mind-blown-o.gif
Exactly, Ignore me. I'll talk to myself up in here.
pimp.gif
GO stanford.

The OSU vs Stanford game is blocked on ESPN3 in Corvallis.  I can't watch it in HD 
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Fix is in...Wow, I can't believe how the Pac-12 officials seem to get consistently worse. So bad.

Edit:
laugh.gif
at the "fair catch." Who is in charge of this crap? I wonder how much they get paid...Maybe I will apply.

This is highway robbery. I hate the Beavers with all of my heart, but they're getting hosed. I cannot believe what I'm seeing with this officiating...

Originally Posted by University of Nike

This is highway robbery. I hate the Beavers with all of my heart, but they're getting hosed. I cannot believe what I'm seeing with this officiating...

Was about to quote airblaster and say the same thing.  This is so stupid and obvious.

Back
Top Bottom