2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Wait, Georgia got two CB's?

yea they'll prolly make it public tomorrow or somn... Sheldon Dawson & Will Redmond

Wow, UGA came out of left field on Dawson. Thought he would either be a Vol or Bearcat.

Gunna, what you been hearing about Deanthony Arnett over there? Heard he's been trying to get out but they wont honor his request...

indifferent.gif
Washington/Pittman/Spence/Schutt....

Heard he wanna go back upstate. But haven't been confirmed.

No Charlie Baggett.

He don't need a release to leave tho. Go to juco, play a year and back up to DI

How many CB is Georgia gonna take? That's gotta help Michigan with Wright.

Michigan vs Ohio is about to get back to being what it used to be. I'm pretty content with Pipkens, Strobel, Wormley, and Ojemudia. Michigan turned away both Pittman and Schutt for some reason.

Browneyes DL haul is sick. Their haul last year was nice too. OL's better be on the lookout.

Who is the Browneyes DL coach?

Brandon Williams did indeed leave Oklahoma and will enroll at A&M... Will apply for a waiver to play immediately since he's transferring for family issues.

Christine Michael, Trey Williams, Brandon Williams, Marion Grice, Ben Melena... Wow. Sumlin gonna have no choice but to pound the rock.

If he can get them back in on Dominique Wheeler and get Thomas Johnson on campus like has been rumored that offense could be just
sick.gif

" Greg Reid--There is a very good chance that he is not staying. It would not surprise me to see Reid leave after their Bowl Game. He is most likely out the door"

Welp.

And it looks like the next HC of Pitt may be Mario Cristobal from FIU

Originally Posted by JUS3

Gunner to ND 
nerd.gif
Or false alarm?
I wouldn't believe anything with a kid like that, let's just say he is enjoying the recruting process.  Nothing wrong with that.

That being said, this period is love/hate.  It's fun to follow some of the rumors, but damn, some of these adults take the fun out of recruiting.  Especially now with social media.  Kids will be kids and some already toy with fans on twitter, by toy I mean troll.  They get a kick out of it, don't blame them.

Grown #*% men getting bent out of shape due to the decision of a 17-18 year old.  Dudes jumping on these kids on Twitter/Facebook on their decisions as if their girlfriend/wife cheated on them,
laugh.gif

Let it ride, and whatever faxes your team gets on NSD, then that is your recruiting class.

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

NCAA's going to release their sanctions for OSU/Tressel at 3pm today.

pimp.gif
Death Penalty......[Wayne]Yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my butt.[/Wayne]

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

NCAA's going to release their sanctions for OSU/Tressel at 3pm today.

pimp.gif
Death Penalty......[Wayne]Yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my butt.[/Wayne]

Haha no way.Just hope Braxton doesn't get Matt Barkleyed ... Dude needs to play in bowl games

RichRod hired Charlie Ragle as asst director of football ops and liason for high school relations.

Ragle just lead Chapparal in Scottsdale to 3 straight state championships.

Back
Top Bottom