2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

RichRod hired Charlie Ragle as asst director of football ops and liason for high school relations.

Ragle just lead Chapparal in Scottsdale to 3 straight state championships.

Hope Rich doesn't try to get away with 10+ Quality Control coaches running practices when they aren't supposed to. 
Very interested to see what the NCAA does with the Browneyes. I have a feeling they will skate.

Also interested to see if USC will file a lawsuit if the penalties are not comparable. 

11 Warriors is saying bowl ban in '12, 9 schollies lost over 3 years and another year of probation. I hope the Trojans start an occupy NCAA movement.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

11 Warriors is saying bowl ban in '12, 9 schollies lost over 3 years and another year of probation. I hope the Trojans start an occupy NCAA movement.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Urban got UM so scared it's great 

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by zs05wc

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Urban got UM so scared it's great 
Scared???? In the words of Ozzie Guillen "Please"
Why would I be scared of a coach who hasn't even taken the field yet? 

SC fans were claiming that they would file a lawsuit if the sanctions were not close to what they got.

Why would I be afraid of a coach that got beat by senile Carr? Why would be afraid after what Brady Hoke has pulled off?

Sources: Norm Chow expected to coach Hawaii

ESPN.com

Norm Chow has been offered and is expected to accept the Hawaii football coaching job, a source told ESPN's Joe Schad.

Earlier, the Honolulu Star-Advertiser reported that university administrators had authorized athletic director Jim Donovan to negotiate a contract with Chow, who most recently served as the offensive coordinator at Utah.

It will be the 65-year-old Chow's first head coaching position.

The Star-Advertiser reported that a news conference could be held Thursday to make the formal announcement, assuming Chow accepts the school's offer.

LMAO O$U

Tressel hit show cause like he cares! LMAO he bout to upgrade into the Colts Head coaching job.

Dude parlayed this %*%@ into a big $ NFL. Job

Now that's BAWSE

laugh.gif
its still early though.
Honestly had the booster stuff not came up AFTER the tattoo stuff I think Ohio St wouldve just go off with no bowl ban and some docked schollies. I was hoping for that but expecting 2 yrs bowl ban and more schollies. Gene Smith is an idiot though, how do you let a 6-6 team go to a meaningless bowl game this year? Shouldve self imposed that from the jump.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

The NT USC contigent took this a lot better than I imagined they would
This is what I came into see.
laugh.gif

I guess there's no point in being pissed when their squads future is looking good.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

The NT USC contigent took this a lot better than I imagined they would

tumblr_lix7omEqO11qfhh9vo1_500.gif

i read someone say this and its sad but true "shouldve known" gets your 3 times as worse of a punishment than "known and lied"

O$U got off because the "star witness" decided not to tell the NCAA a damn thing. They couldn't use it against them if he didn't talk. They got a big break with that.

Back
Top Bottom