2011 another great year for college football

We got off

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

The NT USC contigent took this a lot better than I imagined they would

Nah @+%+ that! I'm mad!!! *throws chair to incite riot*

man_throwing_chair_fan2035490.jpg

This might be a good sign, so far we've taken the OSU route in that we've dished out self-imposed punishments. Hopefully it results in light sanctions like it did for the Buckeyes.

I think most SC fans already knew that tOSU was gonna get a slap on the wrist. I would be surprised at this point if Miami gets hit harder then we did. Its a crime, but it is what it is.

On the other hand mr gerald bowman will be announcing tomorrow... Come on down son, come on down.

The gold Trans Am showed up just in time to steal Otis back from Tennessee
pimp.gif

That'll be the one win for the Aggies against Tennessee...losses for TAMU with McNeil, Santos, Sentimore, D. Jacobs...

I'm not sure what to expect with Sentimore. The Vols 247 guys seem to believe that he'll end up at TAMU. The TAMU 247 guys like to sit on stuff (like the O. Jacobs decision, which they apparently found out about last night), so it's tough to get a read from them. Did Sentimore delay his decision?

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I think most SC fans already knew that tOSU was gonna get a slap on the wrist. I would be surprised at this point if Miami gets hit harder then we did. Its a crime, but it is what it is.

Dequan Jones already reinstated by NCAA and he had the worst allegations against him by far.
pimp.gif

3* WR Jehu Chesson just committed to Michigan. He and Darboh should close up WR recruiting unless Madaris is still in the mix.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

3* WR Jehu Chesson just committed to Michigan. He and Darboh should close up WR recruiting unless Madaris is still in the mix.

Think Madaris is MSU's to lose.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Think Madaris is MSU's to lose.
Thats the word. Still think Michigan gives it a go. Losing 3 after the Sugar Bowl and 3 next year really makes Michigan need bodies at WR. Madaris seems more ready to go than Darboh and Chesson. 

Maybe if Burbridge gets his grades we can make one last run at him. I knows it's unlikely but I think he's pretty much at msu because he won't qualify at UofM.

Back
Top Bottom