2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Talk about unrealistic expectations:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...ce-preview/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_t13_a2

Offensive MVP [table][tr][td][table][tr][td]QB[/td][td]
vatech_65.gif
[/td][td][table][tr][td]Logan Thomas[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010 stats (backup): 107 pass yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs; 6 carries, 22 yards[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011 projection: 3,250 yds, 28 TDs, 7 INTs; 125 carries, 650 yds, 10 TDs[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
110811.03.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]Florida State's E.J. Manuel is grabbing more headlines, but another native Virginian might wind up as the league's best quarterback. Thomas played quarterback in high school, but thought he'd make a better H-back in college. When he arrived in Blacksburg, Hokies coaches asked him to play quarterback. Now, after an apprenticeship behind Tyrod Taylor, the 6-foot-6, 254-pound Thomas is ready to take over. With a deep receiving corps led by Jarrett Boykin, Thomas will have plenty of capable targets.[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

I'm glad Staples is on the bandwagon, but I doubt a first year starter is going to put up Andrew Luck numbers. Especially at VT of all places. We don't even pass the ball enough for him to throw for that many yards, nor will he have enough designed runs to run for that many yards
laugh.gif
 I'll be happy with 2300 yds, 15 TD's and 8 INT's.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...ce-preview/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_t13_a2

vatech_65.gif
[/td][td][table][tr][td]Logan Thomas[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010 stats (backup): 107 pass yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs; 6 carries, 22 yards[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011 projection: 3,250 yds, 28 TDs, 7 INTs; 125 carries, 650 yds, 10 TDs[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
110811.03.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]Florida State's E.J. Manuel is grabbing more headlines, but another native Virginian might wind up as the league's best quarterback. Thomas played quarterback in high school, but thought he'd make a better H-back in college. When he arrived in Blacksburg, Hokies coaches asked him to play quarterback. Now, after an apprenticeship behind Tyrod Taylor, the 6-foot-6, 254-pound Thomas is ready to take over. With a deep receiving corps led by Jarrett Boykin, Thomas will have plenty of capable targets.[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

I'm glad Staples is on the bandwagon, but I doubt a first year starter is going to put up Andrew Luck numbers. Especially at VT of all places. We don't even pass the ball enough for him to throw for that many yards, nor will he have enough designed runs to run for that many yards
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

vatech_65.gif
110811.03.jpg

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Those are heisman numbers
pimp.gif
I know people are comparing him to Cam but woah...

Btw, Al Borges said we still have no lead back. I think Hopkins will win that spot though.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

vatech_65.gif
110811.03.jpg

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Those are heisman numbers
pimp.gif
I know people are comparing him to Cam but woah...

Btw, Al Borges said we still have no lead back. I think Hopkins will win that spot though.

Petrino is doing work in recruiting this year... 15 commits
pimp.gif

The receivers he has coming in this year .. Jalen Cobb, D'Arthur Cowan, Eric Hawkins...and maybe we can steal DGB
sick.gif

Petrino is doing work in recruiting this year... 15 commits
pimp.gif

The receivers he has coming in this year .. Jalen Cobb, D'Arthur Cowan, Eric Hawkins...and maybe we can steal DGB
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Heard this dude is killing it in camp

9876633-large.jpg

a freshman? Dog, I wish I was as ripped as half as these dudes last year hahaha

Yea DeAndrew White is being highly talked about right now.He redshirted last year and will see a lot of time on the field this year.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Heard this dude is killing it in camp

9876633-large.jpg

a freshman? Dog, I wish I was as ripped as half as these dudes last year hahaha

Yea DeAndrew White is being highly talked about right now.He redshirted last year and will see a lot of time on the field this year.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Speaking of highly talked about, any word on Black Mamba up in Eugene?

you should follow Duckfootball.

Dude was live blogging a scrimmage and was raving about Mambas feet and quickness

you should follow Duckfootball.

Dude was live blogging a scrimmage and was raving about Mambas feet and quickness

i asked a while back but i don't know that any of the ducks guys knew anything

i asked a while back but i don't know that any of the ducks guys knew anything

A&M is gone... Rumors that the paperwork is already in the SEC's hands and they're just waiting on the Aggie BOR to approve... Supposedly all but a done deal, official BOR meeting and vote on August 22. Will be interesting to see how this plays out over the next two weeks...

Tech and Oklahoma are telling people they won't look around. They'll stay with the B12 and try to replace TAMU. ND, TCU, BYU? Who knows. Nobody else down here besides BYU or ND add anything to the conference financially.

And if A&M bolts, you're crazy if you don't think they get a recruiting boost initially... No, they don't flip Texas kids right now but that's because they're in the same conference and have almost no advantages over UT at this point. Go to the SEC? Kids want to play over there, man. They just do. It's a real, true advantage and selling point that nobody else in this state will be able to offer. It'll be a benefit, and I think it'll win them some head-to-heads against Texas in the short term. If they go over there and get their heads beat in that will obviously change, but at least initially, there will be some buzz around that move and kids will be excited about it.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

what's good with Tana Patrick?

I really don't know what going on with him but last year he played a lot on special teams and could play in a reserve role in one of the MLB positions this year.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

what's good with Tana Patrick?

I really don't know what going on with him but last year he played a lot on special teams and could play in a reserve role in one of the MLB positions this year.

Back
Top Bottom