2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

I just hate the fact that USC can't play in the inaugural Pac-12 championship game if they win the South. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

5am, what happened with Kenneth Crawley?

thought Va tech was getting him, now everyone is telling me they have no room and he will be a Vol

eek.gif
yall turned away a DC guy?

He was real high on us early and almost committed back in the spring, but he decided to keep his options open and our boat filled up. We got two commitments from Davion Tookes and Donaldven Manning right after signing day (guys who we would have taken no matter what most likely) and then we had three other less heralded DB's commit around the spring game. We already have like 23-24 spots filled and I don't think we can really afford to take another DB, though I've always heard Crawley has a spot if he wants it. I think at this point we either filled up already and slow played him or he sees we have a lot of guys committed at that spot and would rather go somewhere else. Sucks because Manning is looking around and if we lose him AND don't get Crawley because of him I'll be heated.
laugh.gif
Manning is gonna be good but he's very undersized; Crawley is a bigger CB and will definitely be a player wherever he goes. In the grand scheme of things it probably won't matter b/c Kendall Fuller is likely coming here anyways and he's projected to be one of the top CB's in the country next year and possibly a 5*.
BTW a pretty well connected insider on one of the VT boards said, "A source at ESPN tells me that Texas A&M has been approached by the SEC about joining their conference and that it is going to happen. 3 more teams will also be getting offers." I don't know exactly who the guy is and I know the "source at ESPN" sounds like BS, but he is connected to the program/university somehow and whoever he knows at ESPN has been correct many times in the past. For him to post about it makes me think there is at least some smoke to this whole thing. FWIW he said Frank isn't crazy about the idea of joining
laugh.gif

tmay, you're probably thinking of TJ Milweard the quarterback. He committed to us earlier this year but switched to ASU. Really sucks because I think he's gonna be a stud and he had already made friends with some of our players and even had Hokie tracks on his jeep
laugh.gif

frown.gif
 Rumor is that he wanted to come here but his parents thought it was too far and forced him to switch; the fact that he hasn't even given an interview or made comments about changing commitments since it happened makes me believe it. 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

5am, what happened with Kenneth Crawley?

thought Va tech was getting him, now everyone is telling me they have no room and he will be a Vol

eek.gif
yall turned away a DC guy?

He was real high on us early and almost committed back in the spring, but he decided to keep his options open and our boat filled up. We got two commitments from Davion Tookes and Donaldven Manning right after signing day (guys who we would have taken no matter what most likely) and then we had three other less heralded DB's commit around the spring game. We already have like 23-24 spots filled and I don't think we can really afford to take another DB, though I've always heard Crawley has a spot if he wants it. I think at this point we either filled up already and slow played him or he sees we have a lot of guys committed at that spot and would rather go somewhere else. Sucks because Manning is looking around and if we lose him AND don't get Crawley because of him I'll be heated.
laugh.gif
Manning is gonna be good but he's very undersized; Crawley is a bigger CB and will definitely be a player wherever he goes. In the grand scheme of things it probably won't matter b/c Kendall Fuller is likely coming here anyways and he's projected to be one of the top CB's in the country next year and possibly a 5*.
BTW a pretty well connected insider on one of the VT boards said, "A source at ESPN tells me that Texas A&M has been approached by the SEC about joining their conference and that it is going to happen. 3 more teams will also be getting offers." I don't know exactly who the guy is and I know the "source at ESPN" sounds like BS, but he is connected to the program/university somehow and whoever he knows at ESPN has been correct many times in the past. For him to post about it makes me think there is at least some smoke to this whole thing. FWIW he said Frank isn't crazy about the idea of joining
laugh.gif

tmay, you're probably thinking of TJ Milweard the quarterback. He committed to us earlier this year but switched to ASU. Really sucks because I think he's gonna be a stud and he had already made friends with some of our players and even had Hokie tracks on his jeep
laugh.gif

frown.gif
 Rumor is that he wanted to come here but his parents thought it was too far and forced him to switch; the fact that he hasn't even given an interview or made comments about changing commitments since it happened makes me believe it. 

Yes, I would weather see Philip start over AJ but probably won't happen.

From what I'm hearing on Blake the coaches want him on the field this year. Since we are low on the depth chart at RB, we will probably see him there and playing some QB in the wildcat formation.

From what I'm hearing on Blake the coaches want him on the field this year. Since we are low on the depth chart at RB, we will probably see him there and playing some QB in the wildcat formation.

Heard this dude is killing it in camp

9876633-large.jpg

a freshman? Dog, I wish I was as ripped as half as these dudes last year hahaha

Heard this dude is killing it in camp

9876633-large.jpg

a freshman? Dog, I wish I was as ripped as half as these dudes last year hahaha

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

I Love Blake

ball in his hands, he'll make plays

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

I Love Blake

ball in his hands, he'll make plays

Back
Top Bottom