2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

i ask the samething last year. why is OU not standing up and saying anything? there a big enough power to throw there weight around and no matter what conference they go to they will be big players and still in the national title hunt year after year

i ask the samething last year. why is OU not standing up and saying anything? there a big enough power to throw there weight around and no matter what conference they go to they will be big players and still in the national title hunt year after year

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

who the +@@$ has hyped up Tennessee since 2004?

laugh.gif

The only hype I remember is Lane hyping up his own team.

Well partly on OU...

The money is good
Texas recruiting has been good to them
They as current have a easier path to a national championship
Wherever they go they more than likely have to take Oklahoma State without them who nobody wants

So their situation pretty much is what it is.

Well partly on OU...

The money is good
Wherever they go they more than likely have to take Oklahoma State without them who nobody wants

Well partly on OU...

The money is good

Well partly on OU...

The money is good

Well partly on OU...

The money is good

Back
Top Bottom