2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by Statis22

They don't bring in new money & UT probably wouldn't allow it.

But when the Big 12 has no other legit options? I agree about not bringing in new money but when you have no choice on TCU's level you have to take them.

I'm amazed how UT runs the Big 12, #%+# is pathetic. Good for A&M growing some balls and leaving. Big 12 is a sinking ship that will go down soon. Once Texas got the Longhorn Network, it should have been a wrap. If they want their own network be an independent.

That's the problem, their options are slim, that's why you hear names like ND thrown around. I would say TCU is in a better situation now in the Big East than they would in being in the Big 12.

But when the Big 12 has no other legit options? I agree about not bringing in new money but when you have no choice on TCU's level you have to take them.

I'm amazed how UT runs the Big 12, #%+# is pathetic. Good for A&M growing some balls and leaving. Big 12 is a sinking ship that will go down soon. Once Texas got the Longhorn Network, it should have been a wrap. If they want their own network be an independent.

That's the problem, their options are slim, that's why you hear names like ND thrown around. I would say TCU is in a better situation now in the Big East than they would in being in the Big 12.

i ask the samething last year. why is OU not standing up and saying anything? there a big enough power to throw there weight around and no matter what conference they go to they will be big players and still in the national title hunt year after year

i ask the samething last year. why is OU not standing up and saying anything? there a big enough power to throw there weight around and no matter what conference they go to they will be big players and still in the national title hunt year after year

Back
Top Bottom