2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

I don't think it has to do anything with ESPN wanting OU/aTm/UT in the SEC.

ESPN is heavily invested in the LHN. However LHN and UT are causing the rift that is going to cause the Big XII to fall apart. Frankly it should have fallen apart last summer, Beebe threw a hail mary and it got caught.

The LHN is going to force UT to become Independent. The PAC 12 won't take UT and the SEC won't take UT as long as they have their own network.

Forge an alliance with ND? You on crack boy. The Big 10 held that spot open for years hoping ND would bite and it never happened. There is no financial benefit for ND to become a member of the Big XII in order to save it. The NBC contract isn't conference friendly either.

James Vaughters and Wayne Lyons will be freshman first team. Book it. The swag Lyons has is insane.
pimp.gif

Word is Stanford will end up with Barry Sanders Jr, Ifeadi O, Aziz ****tu and Freddie Tagaloa
pimp.gif

James Vaughters and Wayne Lyons will be freshman first team. Book it. The swag Lyons has is insane.
pimp.gif

Word is Stanford will end up with Barry Sanders Jr, Ifeadi O, Aziz ****tu and Freddie Tagaloa
pimp.gif

I didn't mean as ND joining the Big 12 I meant as in forging maybe a new conference.

I mean what exactly is 300 million to ESPN when you got 1 billion tied up in the SEC, maybe ESPN gave UT that 300 million just to keep them away from the Pac 12 who is in bed with Fox. Again they stopped the original Pac 16 from forming.

That's the reason I think they're so willingly to try and keep UT/A&M together.

I didn't mean as ND joining the Big 12 I meant as in forging maybe a new conference.

I mean what exactly is 300 million to ESPN when you got 1 billion tied up in the SEC, maybe ESPN gave UT that 300 million just to keep them away from the Pac 12 who is in bed with Fox. Again they stopped the original Pac 16 from forming.

That's the reason I think they're so willingly to try and keep UT/A&M together.

mgoblog.com, which was probably the best free info for Michigan football, is taking a big hit. There top 2 contributors, Tom VanHaren and Tim Sullivan are moving to ESPN and Rivals respectively.

Sucks but glad I still have a Rivals hookup.

mgoblog.com, which was probably the best free info for Michigan football, is taking a big hit. There top 2 contributors, Tom VanHaren and Tim Sullivan are moving to ESPN and Rivals respectively.

Sucks but glad I still have a Rivals hookup.

Seems I was wrong about Johnson and MRob being the starting safeties. If MRob could learn the calls and get people in the right places you'd have to think he'd overtake Kovacs.

Seems I was wrong about Johnson and MRob being the starting safeties. If MRob could learn the calls and get people in the right places you'd have to think he'd overtake Kovacs.

Pro combats getting released saturday for UGA:

"The basic understanding is that the uniforms will feature the flat silver helmets with a red stripe, and current placement of the "G" logo. The jersey and pant combination will be all red. The collar will feature a faint dog bone outline a la Bama's houndstooth pattern. Facemasks will be red."

eek.gif
eek.gif

"The basic understanding is that the uniforms will feature the flat silver helmets with a red stripe, and current placement of the "G" logo. The jersey and pant combination will be all red. The collar will feature a faint dog bone outline a la Bama's houndstooth pattern. Facemasks will be red."

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

eek.gif
eek.gif

sounds sick

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

eek.gif
eek.gif

sounds sick

%*$ is up w/ dude ? Hopefully he had some kind of off-season procedure that prevented him from running? If not
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why wait until a season before you get your $$$ to blow up like a balloon
laugh.gif

%*$ is up w/ dude ? Hopefully he had some kind of off-season procedure that prevented him from running? If not
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why wait until a season before you get your $$$ to blow up like a balloon
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom