2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

You know what pisses me the %##% off? Knowing you got @%%% like weddings that are going to take away from my Saturday viewing pleasure. I have waited so long for this season only to have inconsiderate, ingrate, %%%+!*% friends take games away from me.

You know what pisses me the %##% off? Knowing you got @%%% like weddings that are going to take away from my Saturday viewing pleasure. I have waited so long for this season only to have inconsiderate, ingrate, %%%+!*% friends take games away from me.

3 straight years now a wedding will interfere with a Saturday in the fall for me.

I want to ask these chumps why they're marrying females.

thankfully this year ND/Michigan is a night start so I'll be leaving this one early.

3 straight years now a wedding will interfere with a Saturday in the fall for me.

thankfully this year ND/Michigan is a night start so I'll be leaving this one early.

asdhsdfhlasdhfhasdhfahsdfaksdhfagdgfasdf as

Negro looks like one of those Biscuit package, where u pop the package along the line and all the dough comes oozin out

Im in tears.

asdhsdfhlasdhfhasdhfahsdfaksdhfagdgfasdf as

Negro looks like one of those Biscuit package, where u pop the package along the line and all the dough comes oozin out

Im in tears.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

http://www.everydayshould...artment-of-public-health

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

http://www.everydayshould...artment-of-public-health

BostonThreeParty wrote:

sounds sick

Yeah man... thats just a rumored description, but they sound tight... Can't wait to see all of the PC get released.  
Seriously Alshon looks so goofy 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

roll.gif

And "Best Gamecocks Team Ever"?  So...less than 5 losses?

Weddings, though?  I went to 7 last year and 3 were on fall Saturdays.  Unnecessary.  At least most Southerners know not to do that %%%# or if it's absolutely necessary, they at least set the date after the football schedule comes out and it's their team's bye week or a game against Southern Georgia College of Aeronautics.  If they pick any other weekend, they're just not a friend, IMO.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

roll.gif

And "Best Gamecocks Team Ever"?  So...less than 5 losses?

Weddings, though?  I went to 7 last year and 3 were on fall Saturdays.  Unnecessary.  At least most Southerners know not to do that %%%# or if it's absolutely necessary, they at least set the date after the football schedule comes out and it's their team's bye week or a game against Southern Georgia College of Aeronautics.  If they pick any other weekend, they're just not a friend, IMO.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ Alshon. Dude's midsection looks exactly like mine did last summer
laugh.gif
And I can tell by the look on his face that he's sucking it in too
laugh.gif
#beentheredonethat

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ Alshon. Dude's midsection looks exactly like mine did last summer
laugh.gif
And I can tell by the look on his face that he's sucking it in too
laugh.gif
#beentheredonethat

Its like he saw all the other skill guys in the size 42, 44 and 46 and thought he better to. Not a good look. Should have went w/ the linemen sz. 48 or 50. 
After looking at that picture a second time it looks all wrong. Like it was a PS or something...
laugh.gif

Its like he saw all the other skill guys in the size 42, 44 and 46 and thought he better to. Not a good look. Should have went w/ the linemen sz. 48 or 50. 
After looking at that picture a second time it looks all wrong. Like it was a PS or something...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

At least most Southerners know not to do that %%%# or if it's absolutely necessary, they at least set the date after the football schedule comes out and it's their team's bye week or a game against Southern Georgia College of Aeronautics.  If they pick any other weekend, they're just not a friend, IMO.
This.

Really there are only 3 options:

1. They aren't really your friends
2. It is a same sex marriage
3. They are Communists.

Only possible explanations.

Back
Top Bottom