2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by CP1708

Yahoo got Ohio St, Oregon and Miami all in one summer.
laugh.gif
Wonder who's next.

bama 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

laugh.gif
 You wish
Not mad at them strip clubs spots he freaked with tho...solid gold, tootsies 
devil.gif
Patchan and Debose are going to be ineligible for UF though. 
tongue.gif
Not for too long if anything does happen with them. The NCAA doesn't bam the SEC like they do other conferences (pac 10, acc)
http://sports.yahoo.com/i...andre_debose_allegations
You know how long NCAA takes with these things? UF will have to hold him out until the NCAA clears him....which could be awhile given the scope of the investigation.

Aubrey Hill drove Debose to Shapiro's house? Y'all gonna need a new WR coach too. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 You wish
Not mad at them strip clubs spots he freaked with tho...solid gold, tootsies 
devil.gif
Patchan and Debose are going to be ineligible for UF though. 
tongue.gif
Not for too long if anything does happen with them. The NCAA doesn't bam the SEC like they do other conferences (pac 10, acc)
http://sports.yahoo.com/i...andre_debose_allegations
You know how long NCAA takes with these things? UF will have to hold him out until the NCAA clears him....which could be awhile given the scope of the investigation.

Aubrey Hill drove Debose to Shapiro's house? Y'all gonna need a new WR coach too. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Expectations for UNC this year:

We have a really watered down schedule this year. I think we start 6-1 or 7-0 heading into the Miami game at home. From there on out the road will get tougher.

Realistic- 8-4 or 9-3. (Losses @ VT, @ Clemson, vs. Miami, and @ NC State)

Dream- 11-1 (Loss @ VT)
i think we beat state without wilson this yr miami is a push. 8 wins sounds about right.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Expectations for UNC this year:

We have a really watered down schedule this year. I think we start 6-1 or 7-0 heading into the Miami game at home. From there on out the road will get tougher.

Realistic- 8-4 or 9-3. (Losses @ VT, @ Clemson, vs. Miami, and @ NC State)

Dream- 11-1 (Loss @ VT)
i think we beat state without wilson this yr miami is a push. 8 wins sounds about right.

gotta win for anyone to wanna see the U sequel.

no country for shellin out big bucks for middle of the pack teams

gotta win for anyone to wanna see the U sequel.

no country for shellin out big bucks for middle of the pack teams

30t6p3b.gif
@ another ACC school getting caught and not even getting their money's worth.

As for my team expectations this year:

The schedule is poo poo. As of right now we are favored in every game. 

Realistic: 10-2 due to the schedule, with a loss to FSU in the title game if we get there. The only game that I am truly worried about is Miami. I really think we'll lose that one unless something crazy happens with this investigation. They are just too good on the lines and Golden is a much better coach than Shannon is. Clemson is a little worrisome as well but it's at home and Clemson always seems to fold when they play us.

Worst Case: 9-3 I really don't see 4 losses on this schedule unless somebody important gets injured. UNC, Miami, and Boston College could hand us a loss but I don't think GT has the experience to do it this year.

Best Case: 12-0 b/c of the weak schedule, we beat a highly ranked FSU team in the ACCCG and get to the title game. Will it happen? No, but you said BEST CASE
laugh.gif

David Wilson will have 1300 yds, 15 TD's minimum.

30t6p3b.gif
@ another ACC school getting caught and not even getting their money's worth.

As for my team expectations this year:

The schedule is poo poo. As of right now we are favored in every game. 

Realistic: 10-2 due to the schedule, with a loss to FSU in the title game if we get there. The only game that I am truly worried about is Miami. I really think we'll lose that one unless something crazy happens with this investigation. They are just too good on the lines and Golden is a much better coach than Shannon is. Clemson is a little worrisome as well but it's at home and Clemson always seems to fold when they play us.

Worst Case: 9-3 I really don't see 4 losses on this schedule unless somebody important gets injured. UNC, Miami, and Boston College could hand us a loss but I don't think GT has the experience to do it this year.

Best Case: 12-0 b/c of the weak schedule, we beat a highly ranked FSU team in the ACCCG and get to the title game. Will it happen? No, but you said BEST CASE
laugh.gif

David Wilson will have 1300 yds, 15 TD's minimum.

change to what?

as long as schools make millions in profit and kids get !!!*, this is going to happen

even if they do pay kids a miniscule stipend or wateva this will still happen

NCAA is a minor league for the NFL masquerading as an amateur sport

change to what?

as long as schools make millions in profit and kids get !!!*, this is going to happen

1313223690.jpg

Lousiville better start looking for a new DL coach/recruiting coordinator.
laugh.gif

Bama is going to need a new OL coach. UF is going to need a new recruiting coordinator/WR coach.

This %*#% runs so deep. It's amazing really. Just go here and click on any player or coaches name.... http://sports.yahoo.com/investigations

Detailed reports, audio interviews, text records, phone records, receipts with players names on it, checks from Shapiro with coaches' names on it....It's crazy

Least surprising of all is that Bryce and Arthur brown's "advisor" Brian Butler was involved.
laugh.gif

1313223690.jpg

Lousiville better start looking for a new DL coach/recruiting coordinator.
laugh.gif

Bama is going to need a new OL coach. UF is going to need a new recruiting coordinator/WR coach.

This %*#% runs so deep. It's amazing really. Just go here and click on any player or coaches name.... http://sports.yahoo.com/investigations

Detailed reports, audio interviews, text records, phone records, receipts with players names on it, checks from Shapiro with coaches' names on it....It's crazy

Least surprising of all is that Bryce and Arthur brown's "advisor" Brian Butler was involved.
laugh.gif

here go gunna w/ the slick comments

i see you homie

i see that 5-7 record in yall future too

%@#@ shapiro...
30t6p3b.gif

here go gunna w/ the slick comments

i see you homie

i see that 5-7 record in yall future too

%@#@ shapiro...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

change to what?

Yea I know but I think it would happen less if players were better compensated. I mean how much money are we talking about? All those players didn't get Chris Webber money. Maybe a playoff and players get cuts... I don't know. I like these exposes (accent needed).

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

change to what?

Yea I know but I think it would happen less if players were better compensated. I mean how much money are we talking about? All those players didn't get Chris Webber money. Maybe a playoff and players get cuts... I don't know. I like these exposes (accent needed).

Here's the thing....what happens when the NCAA starts investigating Stoutland, Hill, Hurtt, etc's involvement?
nerd.gif
Lousiville, UF, Bama coming down too.
pimp.gif

How is Bama Going down? What Stoutland and Pannunzio did there doesn't have nothing to do with Bama. All it means that we more than likely lose the offensive line coach and Director of operations before the season start. 
Edit: Coach Pendry last years offensive line coach, who retired, is still around so there is a good chance that he could be ask to come back for one more year.

Back
Top Bottom