2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Here's the thing....what happens when the NCAA starts investigating Stoutland, Hill, Hurtt, etc's involvement?
nerd.gif
Lousiville, UF, Bama coming down too.
pimp.gif
How?
Because the NCAA is going to come looking for more dirt, and they'll find it.

Here's the thing....what happens when the NCAA starts investigating Stoutland, Hill, Hurtt, etc's involvement?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 You wish
Not mad at them strip clubs spots he freaked with tho...solid gold, tootsies 
devil.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 You wish
devil.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

My God what has happened to collegiate athletics...

Just sad what is going on. The thing that upsets me the most is that these kids just don't care. They all go through compliance classes. THEY know what they are doing wrong. Maybe its our fault that we build these guys up to be almost larger then life. That they can get away w/ anything. Kids now days don't realize what a great opportunity they are getting. They are getting an education for FREE. Lets be real people most of these kids are African American who grew up in low income neighborhoods and without a God given talent they would never be able to attend most of these universities. Lets not act like 1941 wasn't that long go. People were getting lynched and KILLED at that time for even just the opportunity to go college. I know most of these kids think, well damn look at all this money the university is making off of me I might as well get my own. Well get your 'own' by going to class, networking and setting your life up if professional sports don't work out. What happens when you DON'T make it to the NFL or the NBA? Then what? What happens when all of those boosters, fans and support dry up? More then likely you end up on the street and you become another statistic.

I love college sports. But it just saddens me to think of the great opportunity a lot of these kids are throwing away. Something that 70 some years ago a person in that situation was WILLING to DIE for.
There are students at EVERY college getting a FREE education that have the ability to market their talents for profit.

Why are we holding student athletes in a higher regard again?

Originally Posted by langfor5

My God what has happened to collegiate athletics...

Just sad what is going on. The thing that upsets me the most is that these kids just don't care. They all go through compliance classes. THEY know what they are doing wrong. Maybe its our fault that we build these guys up to be almost larger then life. That they can get away w/ anything. Kids now days don't realize what a great opportunity they are getting. They are getting an education for FREE. Lets be real people most of these kids are African American who grew up in low income neighborhoods and without a God given talent they would never be able to attend most of these universities. Lets not act like 1941 wasn't that long go. People were getting lynched and KILLED at that time for even just the opportunity to go college. I know most of these kids think, well damn look at all this money the university is making off of me I might as well get my own. Well get your 'own' by going to class, networking and setting your life up if professional sports don't work out. What happens when you DON'T make it to the NFL or the NBA? Then what? What happens when all of those boosters, fans and support dry up? More then likely you end up on the street and you become another statistic.

I love college sports. But it just saddens me to think of the great opportunity a lot of these kids are throwing away. Something that 70 some years ago a person in that situation was WILLING to DIE for.
There are students at EVERY college getting a FREE education that have the ability to market their talents for profit.

Why are we holding student athletes in a higher regard again?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Which is a minor violation, if any because there is a 4 year statute of limitations. All the players he named that he was involved with are long gone from UM.�
Even if everything this guy says is true....none of it is serious. There's no pay for play, pay for autographs, rent free condo, free car, etc involved with any of what he's alleging.�

Basically A booster who is in jail doing a 20 year bid for running a ponzi �scheme saying he let players party on his yacht..... *yawn*

Precisely, where exactly in all of this can you say that our program cheated? This is just a bunch of college kids doing things that college kids do.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Which is a minor violation, if any because there is a 4 year statute of limitations. All the players he named that he was involved with are long gone from UM.�
Even if everything this guy says is true....none of it is serious. There's no pay for play, pay for autographs, rent free condo, free car, etc involved with any of what he's alleging.�

Basically A booster who is in jail doing a 20 year bid for running a ponzi �scheme saying he let players party on his yacht..... *yawn*

Precisely, where exactly in all of this can you say that our program cheated? This is just a bunch of college kids doing things that college kids do.
laugh.gif

Sorry, but @ 17/18 I would have been right in V.I.P w/ the rest of them dudes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No questions asked.
absolutely. anyone that says different is lying. 

Sorry, but @ 17/18 I would have been right in V.I.P w/ the rest of them dudes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No questions asked.
absolutely. anyone that says different is lying. 

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 You wish
devil.gif
Patchan and Debose are going to be ineligible for UF though. 
tongue.gif

Plus Bridgewater, Orson Charles, Arthur Brown, and Bryce Brown will have to be held out too until the NCAA clears them. 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 You wish
devil.gif
tongue.gif

Plus Bridgewater, Orson Charles, Arthur Brown, and Bryce Brown will have to be held out too until the NCAA clears them. 
laugh.gif

You guys know that there are like 12 players from your current roster named in Yahoos investigation? And as for the statute of limitations, I think the NCAA can have it waived if there is a pattern of similar behavior over previous years...
EDIT- But you can't blame the kids for taking money to help their moms and dads or to feed their kids. I'll def. co-sign Dre & Co. If you get access to bottle service and VIP access to all sorts of clubs and strip clubs, why wouldn't you do it? I'd be doing the Bernie while getting a standing lap dance with a bottle of Dom in my hand.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Expectations for UNC this year:

We have a really watered down schedule this year. I think we start 6-1 or 7-0 heading into the Miami game at home. From there on out the road will get tougher.

Realistic- 8-4 or 9-3. (Losses @ VT, @ Clemson, vs. Miami, and @ NC State)

Dream- 11-1 (Loss @ VT)

You guys know that there are like 12 players from your current roster named in Yahoos investigation? And as for the statute of limitations, I think the NCAA can have it waived if there is a pattern of similar behavior over previous years...
EDIT- But you can't blame the kids for taking money to help their moms and dads or to feed their kids. I'll def. co-sign Dre & Co. If you get access to bottle service and VIP access to all sorts of clubs and strip clubs, why wouldn't you do it? I'd be doing the Bernie while getting a standing lap dance with a bottle of Dom in my hand.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Expectations for UNC this year:

We have a really watered down schedule this year. I think we start 6-1 or 7-0 heading into the Miami game at home. From there on out the road will get tougher.

Realistic- 8-4 or 9-3. (Losses @ VT, @ Clemson, vs. Miami, and @ NC State)

Dream- 11-1 (Loss @ VT)

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 You wish
devil.gif
tongue.gif
Not for too long if anything does happen with them. The NCAA doesn't bam the SEC like they do other conferences (pac 10, acc)

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 You wish
devil.gif
tongue.gif
Not for too long if anything does happen with them. The NCAA doesn't bam the SEC like they do other conferences (pac 10, acc)

Back
Top Bottom