2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Chester getting under these dudes skin.

* Kiffin was asked if he could give a word or two about the Miami situation "I would need more than a word or two..." and he walked away and ended the news conference.
smokin.gif
SWAG

Kiffin is the man with his press conferences.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

* Kiffin was asked if he could give a word or two about the Miami situation "I would need more than a word or two..." and he walked away and ended the news conference.
smokin.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

The laws are pointless? Did you swim here from Cuba?
My goodness you're a @@%$%+! idiot. And a racist too. 
What is your solution ? Tell me that. Oh that's right you don't @@%$%+! have one. 

No matter what you @@%$%+! do.....players will take money and boosters will be willing to give it. So tell me why there are rules against something that is inevitable and harms nobody? Tell me that you moron. I'll wait....

Oh that's right....there is no reason for them. They are pointless. It's perfectly legal and within the rules for any regular college student to accept money, but it's somehow morally unjust when that student also happens to play football on Saturdays? Get out of here son. It's the modern day era of prohibition. You can't ban something that's inevitable and you can't prevent players from getting paid when the entire world of college football is based upon money. Anybody who thinks differently is an idiot. So yes...the rules in place are pointless. And this isn't my opinion. It's evident by the continuous violations of the rules my numerous programs across the entire country. 

If the rules aren't pointless, then why is damn near every major program in the country breaking them? Why are Bama, Auburn, Oregon, Miami, USC, UNC, OSU, LSU, etc all being investigated for violations relating to the same damn rule? 

I'm not even going to break it down for you because quite frankly it would be a waste of key strokes on your simple-minded %!%. 

I wasn't even trying to be racist. That was in reference to laws being pointless. I apologize though if you took it that way. The laws are only pointless if the NCAA doesn't enforce them. When you get into paying athletes how you do so with Title XI? Where is the line drawn for paying players? Athletes are already on scholarship and nobody is holding a gun to their head forcing them to be college athletes. Open bidding only favors the big boys of collegiate athletics who already have far too much say. I've also already stated my solution several times. The death penalty. Can you imagine a modern day scenario much worse playing out? I doubt the NCAA has brass to do it but it's being discussed for good reason. Slapping coaches with 10.1's and vacating wins and losses is comical for real program punishment.
212733nfb1tuey.gif

My goodness you're a @@%$%+! idiot. And a racist too. 
What is your solution ? Tell me that. Oh that's right you don't @@%$%+! have one. 

No matter what you @@%$%+! do.....players will take money and boosters will be willing to give it. So tell me why there are rules against something that is inevitable and harms nobody? Tell me that you moron. I'll wait....

Oh that's right....there is no reason for them. They are pointless. It's perfectly legal and within the rules for any regular college student to accept money, but it's somehow morally unjust when that student also happens to play football on Saturdays? Get out of here son. It's the modern day era of prohibition. You can't ban something that's inevitable and you can't prevent players from getting paid when the entire world of college football is based upon money. Anybody who thinks differently is an idiot. So yes...the rules in place are pointless. And this isn't my opinion. It's evident by the continuous violations of the rules my numerous programs across the entire country. 

If the rules aren't pointless, then why is damn near every major program in the country breaking them? Why are Bama, Auburn, Oregon, Miami, USC, UNC, OSU, LSU, etc all being investigated for violations relating to the same damn rule? 

I'm not even going to break it down for you because quite frankly it would be a waste of key strokes on your simple-minded %!%. 

I wasn't even trying to be racist. That was in reference to laws being pointless. I apologize though if you took it that way. The laws are only pointless if the NCAA doesn't enforce them. When you get into paying athletes how you do so with Title XI? Where is the line drawn for paying players? Athletes are already on scholarship and nobody is holding a gun to their head forcing them to be college athletes. Open bidding only favors the big boys of collegiate athletics who already have far too much say. I've also already stated my solution several times. The death penalty. Can you imagine a modern day scenario much worse playing out? I doubt the NCAA has brass to do it but it's being discussed for good reason. Slapping coaches with 10.1's and vacating wins and losses is comical for real program punishment.
212733nfb1tuey.gif

As a fellow Beaver fan, BlazerFan doesn't reflect the views held by a majority of the other Oregon State fans. Must be JohnFarr's new sn.

As a fellow Beaver fan, BlazerFan doesn't reflect the views held by a majority of the other Oregon State fans. Must be JohnFarr's new sn.

Aside from the Cuba reference, Blaze is a good poster. He made good points too as far as corruption within the NCAA.

Aside from the Cuba reference, Blaze is a good poster. He made good points too as far as corruption within the NCAA.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

but farr's a cardinal fan.  and a troll.  blazers made some good points.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

but farr's a cardinal fan.  and a troll.  blazers made some good points.

The entire system is flawed because it is built upon money. Can't help you if you don't realize that.
This guy...
laugh.gif

I'm not the one that needs help. It's you.

The system isn't flawed. The rules in place are what's flawed because they are unnecessary, and pointless. Can't help you if you don't realize that. 

The_Wire_Randy.jpg

The entire system is flawed because it is built upon money. Can't help you if you don't realize that.
This guy...
laugh.gif

I'm not the one that needs help. It's you.

The system isn't flawed. The rules in place are what's flawed because they are unnecessary, and pointless. Can't help you if you don't realize that. 

The_Wire_Randy.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
.. I %@!!# with this dude

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
.. I %@!!# with this dude

Originally Posted by renegade34474

This thread is on the downward spiral , LOL
Big Time. Bout to get it locked up if BlazerFan keeps up with his witty comments.

Hope Roh can get healthy. Need him because he has really turned it up with the weight gain and should have been a solid WDE.

Black concerns me a little with the coaches not liking his inability to get to a certain weight.

If Roh is out, I would expect a lot of Jake Ryan blitzing from the LB spot. Need a constant pass rush this year.

Originally Posted by renegade34474

This thread is on the downward spiral , LOL
Big Time. Bout to get it locked up if BlazerFan keeps up with his witty comments.

Hope Roh can get healthy. Need him because he has really turned it up with the weight gain and should have been a solid WDE.

Black concerns me a little with the coaches not liking his inability to get to a certain weight.

If Roh is out, I would expect a lot of Jake Ryan blitzing from the LB spot. Need a constant pass rush this year.

Newbs, I hear Michigan wont have room for O'Brien wow

Pipkens is dope but still, who turns down potentially great DT esp when defense, of late, has been pourous

Back
Top Bottom