2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
There's been rumors he was going to transfer from the day he got on campus...

I dont know what he's thinking.

dude didnt get ANY reps in the scrimmage. with those garbage QBs and you getting no burn, DII might be his best bet.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Rumor is Lache leaving Oregon for Baylor.
Smoaky is pretty reliable when it comes to Baylor news and he tweeted this

@DavidSmoak David Smoak

Sources have told me Lache Seastrunk is filing paperwork today asking for a transfer from Oregon. Destination, I've been told, Baylor.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Rumor is Lache leaving Oregon for Baylor.
Smoaky is pretty reliable when it comes to Baylor news and he tweeted this

@DavidSmoak David Smoak

Sources have told me Lache Seastrunk is filing paperwork today asking for a transfer from Oregon. Destination, I've been told, Baylor.

Bye Lache. You were not worth all the negative press with Willie Lyles and you apparently could not pick up the offense.

Lache has been struggling to make even fifth string this fall camp. De'Anthony is making a hard push for #3 spot.

Bye Lache. You were not worth all the negative press with Willie Lyles and you apparently could not pick up the offense.

Lache has been struggling to make even fifth string this fall camp. De'Anthony is making a hard push for #3 spot.

Damn, Oregon fans are a fickle bunch
laugh.gif

Lache didn't write the check, Lache didn t produce an outdated recruiting packet for the media.

This is one of the worst cases of exploitation in CFB, worse than Cams pop pimping him around the SEC.

Irony is that the Duck fan base defends Chip Kelly. On the field genius, off field ******.

Damn, Oregon fans are a fickle bunch
laugh.gif

Lache didn't write the check, Lache didn t produce an outdated recruiting packet for the media.

This is one of the worst cases of exploitation in CFB, worse than Cams pop pimping him around the SEC.

Irony is that the Duck fan base defends Chip Kelly. On the field genius, off field ******.

Those UGA combats gotta be the worst jerseys in all of college sports. 
eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Vomit.gif

Those UGA combats gotta be the worst jerseys in all of college sports. 
eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Vomit.gif

The overabundance of red aside, UGA's PC unis aren't that bad.

Really digging the helmet.

Looking forward to seeing the other PC unis.

The overabundance of red aside, UGA's PC unis aren't that bad.

Really digging the helmet.

Looking forward to seeing the other PC unis.

Back
Top Bottom