2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

So what games are you guys going to this year?

I'll be at 5 home games for the Buckeyes: Colorado, MSU, Wisconsin (night game
pimp.gif
), Indiana and Penn St

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

All TCU home games, have season tickets. TCU/BYU at Cowboys Stadium, and going down to Waco for TCU/Baylor. Still working on Oregon/LSU tickets.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

All TCU home games, have season tickets. TCU/BYU at Cowboys Stadium, and going down to Waco for TCU/Baylor. Still working on Oregon/LSU tickets.

Lache MIGHT be eligible for Baylor's opener versus TCU. His grandmother's health is the reason for his transfer.

Lache MIGHT be eligible for Baylor's opener versus TCU. His grandmother's health is the reason for his transfer.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

...but Jordan Jefferson may not be playing in the Oregon game....
nerd.gif

Exactly why I made the prediction
laugh.gif

Hoping he gets benched....
Wonder if media will call for Jefferson's benching, especially given that Chip suspended Harris; maybe it'll make Les look less disciplinary or something?
We need these games to start already; too much going on this off-season. 

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

...but Jordan Jefferson may not be playing in the Oregon game....
nerd.gif

Exactly why I made the prediction
laugh.gif

Hoping he gets benched....
Wonder if media will call for Jefferson's benching, especially given that Chip suspended Harris; maybe it'll make Les look less disciplinary or something?
We need these games to start already; too much going on this off-season. 

Originally Posted by The Wizard

I commend his intentions, but I have to believe that playing time was also a pretty big influence.

I commend his intentions, but I have to believe that playing time was also a pretty big influence.

Give Griffin another weapon? They really need it after losing their top WR for the season
pimp.gif

Is griffin a RS Junior or Senior?

Give Griffin another weapon? They really need it after losing their top WR for the season
pimp.gif

Is griffin a RS Junior or Senior?

I vote that the NCAA just let teams have whatever Win-Loss record they think they deserve this year. It'd make my fall a lot easier and then these kids could focus on good old fashioned fun along with their schoolwork. Everybody wins.

I vote that the NCAA just let teams have whatever Win-Loss record they think they deserve this year. It'd make my fall a lot easier and then these kids could focus on good old fashioned fun along with their schoolwork. Everybody wins.

Back
Top Bottom