2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

That reverse on 4th & 1 was awesome. Kelvin Sheppard.
pimp.gif

LSU is going to miss Jasper.. I HOPE Jefferson remains on the team

Bama won't be as consistent without McElroy, he didn't make too many mistakes.

Can Richardson hold up an entire season?

Matt Hinton wrote this about Lache transferring:

To summarize: Yea, Lache hath been delivered from wickedness by a merciful Lord, so that he may be blessed and bear fruit among the Baptists. But He is also a vengeful God. Have the garishly clad idol-worshippers not forsaken His covenant with the NCAA? Verily, the walls of their temple to the false god of the Swoosh shall crumble, and He shall call upon the land a plague of locusts and multi-year scholarship restrictions. And they will tremble and know that He is Lord.

roll.gif

Matt Hinton wrote this about Lache transferring:

To summarize: Yea, Lache hath been delivered from wickedness by a merciful Lord, so that he may be blessed and bear fruit among the Baptists. But He is also a vengeful God. Have the garishly clad idol-worshippers not forsaken His covenant with the NCAA? Verily, the walls of their temple to the false god of the Swoosh shall crumble, and He shall call upon the land a plague of locusts and multi-year scholarship restrictions. And they will tremble and know that He is Lord.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by PMatic

Janzen Jackson has been dismissed from Tennessee.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

For what?

I don't see Gunna with tears coming down his eyes so he definitely gonna make his post cry. Sorry bruh...time for a new avy too.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

*death row chain*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

and some how Brandon Willis is heading back to UCLA

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by HankMoody

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

For what?

I don't see Gunna with tears coming down his eyes so he definitely gonna make his post cry. Sorry bruh...time for a new avy too.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

*death row chain*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

and some how Brandon Willis is heading back to UCLA

Holy hell. I just saw VTs schedule. If Logan Thomas is anything more than average you guys should run the table.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Holy hell. I just saw VTs schedule. If Logan Thomas is anything more than average you guys should run the table.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Statis22

Kyle Prater looking less than impressive?

Can't shake the injury bug. Marqise Lee is tearing it up too.
Anyone else looking impressive?  The only thing I've heard out of SC so far is that Farmer has been meh to this point.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Statis22

Kyle Prater looking less than impressive?

Can't shake the injury bug. Marqise Lee is tearing it up too.
Anyone else looking impressive?  The only thing I've heard out of SC so far is that Farmer has been meh to this point.

I read their defensive line may be back to top notch status, their running game looks decent but a far cry from where they were in the CPC days & Robert Woods is by far their best playmaker.

I read their defensive line may be back to top notch status, their running game looks decent but a far cry from where they were in the CPC days & Robert Woods is by far their best playmaker.

Back
Top Bottom