2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

yea, he's thinking of garbage %** Jarrett Lee
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
thinking anyone wants JLee over Jordan Jefferson.

Originally Posted by Caerus

That sucks tho...because 99% of tiger fans are going out tonight in celebration lol
roll.gif
my buddy is pissed about Shepard but ecstatic about Jefferson.

Originally Posted by Caerus

That sucks tho...because 99% of tiger fans are going out tonight in celebration lol
roll.gif
my buddy is pissed about Shepard but ecstatic about Jefferson.

Is Jarret Lee the scrub that pulled that W out of his +#% in the Swamp? 
laugh.gif

Dude's jersey sleeves were OD baggy...

laugh.gif

Took a lot of the snaps in the Tennessee "win" too. The same Jarrett Lee who hit the ground running throwing pick 6s as a freshman.

I mean if Les thinks he's the best option to beat Oregon then more power to him. I really don't see what they got to lose at this point.

Took a lot of the snaps in the Tennessee "win" too. The same Jarrett Lee who hit the ground running throwing pick 6s as a freshman.

I mean if Les thinks he's the best option to beat Oregon then more power to him. I really don't see what they got to lose at this point.

Mettenberger should get the start.

It amazes me that a program like LSU doesn't have a serviceable QB on their roster.

It amazes me that a program like LSU doesn't have a serviceable QB on their roster.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

laugh.gif

gotta let the cannon breathe

Jarrett+Lee+Louisiana+Monroe+v+LSU+0DWaRA-Mf_al.jpg

laugh.gif

gotta let the cannon breathe

Jarrett+Lee+Louisiana+Monroe+v+LSU+0DWaRA-Mf_al.jpg

Heads is rolling in BR right now... im mad but at the same time JJ should have been smarter even if he is innocent.

alotta ppl that were there saying he aint do nutin tho.

I wanna see what mettenberger is about but they sayin he still doesnt know the offense... pick 6 machine is getting the look

Heads is rolling in BR right now... im mad but at the same time JJ should have been smarter even if he is innocent.

alotta ppl that were there saying he aint do nutin tho.

I wanna see what mettenberger is about but they sayin he still doesnt know the offense... pick 6 machine is getting the look

Lamarcus Joyner gave Willie Haulstead a concussion in the last scrimmage
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Jimbo is/was HEATED. Have managed to get through camp relatively healthy *knock on wood*. Concerns lie w/ Nick O'Leary and Chris Thompson

He may miss the next game.

Lamarcus Joyner gave Willie Haulstead a concussion in the last scrimmage
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Jimbo is/was HEATED. Have managed to get through camp relatively healthy *knock on wood*. Concerns lie w/ Nick O'Leary and Chris Thompson

He may miss the next game.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Rumors in Knoxville about Miami commit trent Taylor (DE) from Lakeland, flipping to tennessee real soon.
take him 
You don't really mean that. Taylor is an animal and is one of the very few elite kids y'all have nabbed.
This guy...
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
grin.gif
2qv9zlx.jpg

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Rumors in Knoxville about Miami commit trent Taylor (DE) from Lakeland, flipping to tennessee real soon.
take him 
You don't really mean that. Taylor is an animal and is one of the very few elite kids y'all have nabbed.
This guy...
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
grin.gif
2qv9zlx.jpg

and they are Top 5..Can someone explain this to me, because I'm dumbfounded. 
laugh.gif
 The Defense gonna be that stout this year or somn? I mean...we got the best Special Teams in all of Football so it cant be that..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom