2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Mettenberger should get the start.

It amazes me that a program like LSU doesn't have a serviceable QB on their roster.

and they are Top 5..Can someone explain this to me, because I'm dumbfounded. 
laugh.gif
 The Defense gonna be that stout this year or somn? I mean...we got the best Special Teams in all of Football so it cant be that..
pimp.gif

Dre whats your expectations for Nick O'leary?

That dude was sick last year. Swagged out flicking off the refs and all.

Dre whats your expectations for Nick O'leary?

That dude was sick last year. Swagged out flicking off the refs and all.

The girl's name is Chamon.....
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
MTS2_Simmiller_997551_michael-jackson-bad.jpg

Link

I know, I know. Between Cliff Harris at Oregon and Jordan Jefferson and Russell Shepard at LSU and virtually the entire starting defense in Miami, that phrase "on ice" has gotten quite the workout lately. But college football's Night of the Long Knives continued unabated this afternoon, this time striking down Tulsa star Demaris Johnson on the heels of his girlfriend's arrest on a complaint of felony embezzlement on Thursday (emphasis added):
Chamon Jones, a Macy's department store employee at Promenade Mall, was booked into the Tulsa County Jail at 3 a.m. Friday. She bonded out of jail at 12:40 p.m.

According to a police report, Johnson used Jones' debit card on Saturday to pay for $1,596.09 worth of merchandise, but was charged only $12.91 by Jones. The report also states that on Thursday, Johnson paid 34 cents for $1,238.75 worth of merchandise.

Tulsa Police Department spokesman Leland Ashley said Johnson has not been charged. "He was brought in for questioning, but released pending further investigation," Ashley said.

The girl's name is Chamon.....
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
MTS2_Simmiller_997551_michael-jackson-bad.jpg

Link

I know, I know. Between Cliff Harris at Oregon and Jordan Jefferson and Russell Shepard at LSU and virtually the entire starting defense in Miami, that phrase "on ice" has gotten quite the workout lately. But college football's Night of the Long Knives continued unabated this afternoon, this time striking down Tulsa star Demaris Johnson on the heels of his girlfriend's arrest on a complaint of felony embezzlement on Thursday (emphasis added):
Chamon Jones, a Macy's department store employee at Promenade Mall, was booked into the Tulsa County Jail at 3 a.m. Friday. She bonded out of jail at 12:40 p.m.

According to a police report, Johnson used Jones' debit card on Saturday to pay for $1,596.09 worth of merchandise, but was charged only $12.91 by Jones. The report also states that on Thursday, Johnson paid 34 cents for $1,238.75 worth of merchandise.

Tulsa Police Department spokesman Leland Ashley said Johnson has not been charged. "He was brought in for questioning, but released pending further investigation," Ashley said.

Back
Top Bottom