2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

The best part of TCU games is going to the parking lot and getting food and beers between quarters/at halftime. Whenever I used to go games there, I would just hang out on the north side of the stadium and watch from above the bleacher seats, then go out to the parking lot during lulls in the game. Tre, have you heard anything on whether they're still going to allow people to roam free between the parking lot and inside the stadium when the renovation is done?

The best part of TCU games is going to the parking lot and getting food and beers between quarters/at halftime. Whenever I used to go games there, I would just hang out on the north side of the stadium and watch from above the bleacher seats, then go out to the parking lot during lulls in the game. Tre, have you heard anything on whether they're still going to allow people to roam free between the parking lot and inside the stadium when the renovation is done?

Stadium looks good.

Wondering when Oregon will get the north side of Autzen renovated. Adding 10,000 seats to the loudest stadium in CFB would be nice
pimp.gif

Stadium looks good.

Wondering when Oregon will get the north side of Autzen renovated. Adding 10,000 seats to the loudest stadium in CFB would be nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Sony Michel had 70 yards and a TD on 6 carries then tore his ACL in the season opener.. 
30t6p3b.gif
Tough break for the kid. Damn, hate hearing news like this...it's football though...

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Sony Michel had 70 yards and a TD on 6 carries then tore his ACL in the season opener.. 
30t6p3b.gif
Tough break for the kid. Damn, hate hearing news like this...it's football though...

Originally Posted by tmay407

Tre, have you heard anything on whether they're still going to allow people to roam free between the parking lot and inside the stadium when the renovation is done?
I havent heard, but it wouldnt surprise me if they stopped that. It will make alot of people mad cause I know alot of people that do what you did. People go outside in the parking lot at half and tailgate and stuff and come back in.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Um... Robert Griffin is really good.

He is 13-15 as a starter....Top 5 most overrated player in the game right now.

Back
Top Bottom