2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by tmay407

Tre, have you heard anything on whether they're still going to allow people to roam free between the parking lot and inside the stadium when the renovation is done?
I havent heard, but it wouldnt surprise me if they stopped that. It will make alot of people mad cause I know alot of people that do what you did. People go outside in the parking lot at half and tailgate and stuff and come back in.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Um... Robert Griffin is really good.

He is 13-15 as a starter....Top 5 most overrated player in the game right now.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Tre, have you heard anything on whether they're still going to allow people to roam free between the parking lot and inside the stadium when the renovation is done?
I havent heard, but it wouldnt surprise me if they stopped that. It will make alot of people mad cause I know alot of people that do what you did. People go outside in the parking lot at half and tailgate and stuff and come back in.

Their defense is horrible though. I admit, he is a little overrated but he is still one of the best playmakers in the Big 12

Their defense is horrible though. I admit, he is a little overrated but he is still one of the best playmakers in the Big 12

Originally Posted by Statis22

Baylor could beat TCU
There are alot of things that could happen...

Weird things happen in the first week. It wouldn't completely shock me, but I still think TCU wins by 10.

Baylor could beat TCU

Weird things happen in the first week. It wouldn't completely shock me, but I still think TCU wins by 10.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

http://www.wsbtv.com/sports/29020789/detail.html

Nice job Rambo.

sooo he was suspended the whole time...and still got his job took outright 
30t6p3b.gif
 Im still rootin for ya Rambo
Soon to be, All-American ILB...Big Tree

63233_1762641825645_1227084245_32062621_4326077_n.jpg

pimp.gif

Baylor could beat TCU

Yea I agree they'll win by double digits but I wouldn't just laught then off like they have no chance like the other poster did.

Baylor could beat TCU

Yea I agree they'll win by double digits but I wouldn't just laught then off like they have no chance like the other poster did.

Jarron Jones and Sheldon Day to ND. I really wanted Jones but for w/e reason we can't get a legit DT to come here
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Jarron Jones and Sheldon Day to ND. I really wanted Jones but for w/e reason we can't get a legit DT to come here
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Didn't Day commit a couple weeks ago? And didn't they turn Schutt away after Day committed?

Didn't Day commit a couple weeks ago? And didn't they turn Schutt away after Day committed?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Brian Kelly wasn't lying about recruiting defense.
Nope. He as always maintained that he can manufacture a great offense with what he has but he needs to recruit a great defense. 
I think the days of ND being a legit contender are right down the road. Guy can win even if he is a HUGE POS

Glad Hoke is recruiting OL and DL like a mad man too. 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Brian Kelly wasn't lying about recruiting defense.
Nope. He as always maintained that he can manufacture a great offense with what he has but he needs to recruit a great defense. 
I think the days of ND being a legit contender are right down the road. Guy can win even if he is a HUGE POS

Glad Hoke is recruiting OL and DL like a mad man too. 

Back
Top Bottom