2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Danny OBrien-- Was hearing really good things but always felt UTk would be a great fit for that kid. I still think it will be a UofM/UTk battle. Hearing that he will be in town next weekend for the BBQ at the Big House. Hopefully Ondre Pipkins is there and Michigan can grab a verbal from either. I would not mind either but would rather have both. Staff is talking like they only want one and Pipkins has been #1 on their list since February. OBrien is no joke and would not be a bad 1a. Its a toss up over who I think is better.

Aaron Burbridge -- He starts from Day 1 if he comes to Michigan. FAST and has insane hands. Also, can jump and times his jumps well. His game is further along than Braylon and Manningham and I would say he is a good mix of both. I want him baaaad in this class. If he is getting his books straight, Michigan takes him and turns up the heat quick to grab him.

Michigan team -- I think the team could put up similar numbers to last year in TOTAL O but rushing will be way down. No reason to try and kill Denard. Passing game will catch people off guard. I think Denard is smart enough to run this O and he has learned a lot in film watching and making progressions. I hope to see no more bubble screens because the slots on the roster have no wiggle to them. They are pretty worthless for that job. The OL has to play much better. They looked good because Denard made them look good. They have a ways to go and the depth blows. The D HAS to be better with a staff of competent coaches on that side. They really made a push to be respectable in the spring but now have to see it on the field. 3rd and Longs and redzone should be much better and also the offense should be able to sustain long drives and keep the D off the field. For as explosive as they were they really screwed the D in making them play so many snaps the past 2 years.

There is no hype for Michigan. 8 wins is a 1 game improvement from last year and it really isn't what Michigan fans are looking for. If Michigan wins 6 games but all 6 losses are close and it was just a lack of talent that losses them, I would be happy. Seeing this team get beat down so many times in the past 3 years really showed they were mentally weak and not talented. I don't believe we will see a Hoke and Mattison and Borges team just quit like RR did.

I have a crazy thought that LSU runs the table this year.

Danny OBrien-- Was hearing really good things but always felt UTk would be a great fit for that kid. I still think it will be a UofM/UTk battle. Hearing that he will be in town next weekend for the BBQ at the Big House. Hopefully Ondre Pipkins is there and Michigan can grab a verbal from either. I would not mind either but would rather have both. Staff is talking like they only want one and Pipkins has been #1 on their list since February. OBrien is no joke and would not be a bad 1a. Its a toss up over who I think is better.

Aaron Burbridge -- He starts from Day 1 if he comes to Michigan. FAST and has insane hands. Also, can jump and times his jumps well. His game is further along than Braylon and Manningham and I would say he is a good mix of both. I want him baaaad in this class. If he is getting his books straight, Michigan takes him and turns up the heat quick to grab him.

Michigan team -- I think the team could put up similar numbers to last year in TOTAL O but rushing will be way down. No reason to try and kill Denard. Passing game will catch people off guard. I think Denard is smart enough to run this O and he has learned a lot in film watching and making progressions. I hope to see no more bubble screens because the slots on the roster have no wiggle to them. They are pretty worthless for that job. The OL has to play much better. They looked good because Denard made them look good. They have a ways to go and the depth blows. The D HAS to be better with a staff of competent coaches on that side. They really made a push to be respectable in the spring but now have to see it on the field. 3rd and Longs and redzone should be much better and also the offense should be able to sustain long drives and keep the D off the field. For as explosive as they were they really screwed the D in making them play so many snaps the past 2 years.

There is no hype for Michigan. 8 wins is a 1 game improvement from last year and it really isn't what Michigan fans are looking for. If Michigan wins 6 games but all 6 losses are close and it was just a lack of talent that losses them, I would be happy. Seeing this team get beat down so many times in the past 3 years really showed they were mentally weak and not talented. I don't believe we will see a Hoke and Mattison and Borges team just quit like RR did.

I have a crazy thought that LSU runs the table this year.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Should be a good game. UGA wins a close one.    

UGA/Hawaii should have been a good game also...

this gonna be UGLY. 

When did Georgia get good?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

i pray this is the case

Originally Posted by Newbs24

i pray this is the case

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Is OBrien coming for the Big House BBQ? I'll be good with Pipkins and/or Day.
TomVH has him on the list. It is not far of a drive and pretty much all the Ohio and Michigan commits are coming. 
I heard the coaches have been not as hard on Day as Pipkins or OBrien. They feel one is bound to be here. 

Wormley and Dunn are also supposed to be coming. 

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Is OBrien coming for the Big House BBQ? I'll be good with Pipkins and/or Day.
TomVH has him on the list. It is not far of a drive and pretty much all the Ohio and Michigan commits are coming. 
I heard the coaches have been not as hard on Day as Pipkins or OBrien. They feel one is bound to be here. 

Wormley and Dunn are also supposed to be coming. 

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

30t6p3b.gif
at NT being down

Looks like Steve Dillon (DL) will not qualify and asked for his release, sure he'll end up at ASU,
laugh.gif

Junior Pomee possibly dropped summer classes
nerd.gif
Dillon news is disappointing - kid was underrated

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

30t6p3b.gif
at NT being down

Looks like Steve Dillon (DL) will not qualify and asked for his release, sure he'll end up at ASU,
laugh.gif

Junior Pomee possibly dropped summer classes
nerd.gif
Dillon news is disappointing - kid was underrated

he'll be on the SVP show in a few.

he's probably one of the top handful QBs in this years class.

a Young dameyuine Craig

he'll be on the SVP show in a few.

he's probably one of the top handful QBs in this years class.

a Young dameyuine Craig

Wisconsin is scary this year. Rose Bowl hopes for sure, but wouldn't be surprised if they make a Nat'l Championship run.

Wisconsin is scary this year. Rose Bowl hopes for sure, but wouldn't be surprised if they make a Nat'l Championship run.

......and will probably never lace up a football cleat unless he fails in the minors
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Kid has a possibility of going 1st round in the MLB draft. 5 tool player.

But if he doesn't then all bets are off.

......and will probably never lace up a football cleat unless he fails in the minors
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Kid has a possibility of going 1st round in the MLB draft. 5 tool player.

But if he doesn't then all bets are off.

Originally Posted by DLo13

UGA by 700, #*@# it.

5amgoody, you in here? How tough is it to get a hotel in/near Blacksburg on a football weekend? I can't book anything more than 30 days out, would I end up stuck in like Martinsville?
sick.gif

I just graduated this year so I never had to deal with the hotel situation since I lived there. Which game is it for? Depending on the game I think if you're 30 days out you could probably get a hotel in Christiansburg, which is about a 10 min drive, or if not there in the Radford area which is like 25-30 mins away.  There are only a few legit hotels immediately within Blacksburg since it's so small.

Originally Posted by DLo13

UGA by 700, #*@# it.

5amgoody, you in here? How tough is it to get a hotel in/near Blacksburg on a football weekend? I can't book anything more than 30 days out, would I end up stuck in like Martinsville?
sick.gif

I just graduated this year so I never had to deal with the hotel situation since I lived there. Which game is it for? Depending on the game I think if you're 30 days out you could probably get a hotel in Christiansburg, which is about a 10 min drive, or if not there in the Radford area which is like 25-30 mins away.  There are only a few legit hotels immediately within Blacksburg since it's so small.

Ron Thompson's grades have been straight for a minute now, believe he cleaned that up a while ago. He transferred schools at the end of last year & moved, and his recruitment slowed down considerably since then.

Some of these programs dont know what to do w/ him, think thats more of the issue. Off the top of my head, I think UM was the only school recruiting him on the offensive side of the ball. He waited too long and had 2 TE's already commit, so he blew that... and he's prolly more talented than both (Devin Funchess is a beast tho), considering he's only played 1 year of organized football.

Almost everybody else seems to view him as a DE prospect on the next level. Know MSU was looking at him as such.

Back
Top Bottom