2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Ron Thompson's grades have been straight for a minute now, believe he cleaned that up a while ago. He transferred schools at the end of last year & moved, and his recruitment slowed down considerably since then.

Some of these programs dont know what to do w/ him, think thats more of the issue. Off the top of my head, I think UM was the only school recruiting him on the offensive side of the ball. He waited too long and had 2 TE's already commit, so he blew that... and he's prolly more talented than both (Devin Funchess is a beast tho), considering he's only played 1 year of organized football.

Almost everybody else seems to view him as a DE prospect on the next level. Know MSU was looking at him as such.

Ohio State will be wearing their Pro Combat jerseys 10/29 against Wisconsin this year...instead of wearing them the Michigan game like the previous two seasons.

Looks like Sparty will be wearing theirs against Michigan, though...I think this is their first year of having them.

Ohio State will be wearing their Pro Combat jerseys 10/29 against Wisconsin this year...instead of wearing them the Michigan game like the previous two seasons.

Looks like Sparty will be wearing theirs against Michigan, though...I think this is their first year of having them.

Look who sent me an ipod...
o89afc.jpg

Gunna, I bought it off ebay. Relax.

I was so confused when this package arrived. I already finished college... too late UTK!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Look who sent me an ipod...
o89afc.jpg

Gunna, I bought it off ebay. Relax.

I was so confused when this package arrived. I already finished college... too late UTK!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dalton Santos said his trip to Bama was OK (probably because that ship sailed) but he has loved his trip to UTk... Probably down to the Aggies and Vols.

Dalton Santos said his trip to Bama was OK (probably because that ship sailed) but he has loved his trip to UTk... Probably down to the Aggies and Vols.

5954507185_5188ca0dd6_o.png

Besides Oregon BCS NC Jerseys, easily my favorite jerseys.

Btw, anyone know when CFB version of Elite Socks are dropping? I need me every CW 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

5954507185_5188ca0dd6_o.png

Besides Oregon BCS NC Jerseys, easily my favorite jerseys.

Btw, anyone know when CFB version of Elite Socks are dropping? I need me every CW 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Nike always gives the same schools Pro Combat unis.

The @*#! does Oregon need one for?

30t6p3b.gif
Nike always gives the same schools Pro Combat unis.

The @*#! does Oregon need one for?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by DLo13

UGA by 700, #*@# it.

5amgoody, you in here? How tough is it to get a hotel in/near Blacksburg on a football weekend? I can't book anything more than 30 days out, would I end up stuck in like Martinsville?
sick.gif

I just graduated this year so I never had to deal with the hotel situation since I lived there. Which game is it for? Depending on the game I think if you're 30 days out you could probably get a hotel in Christiansburg, which is about a 10 min drive, or if not there in the Radford area which is like 25-30 mins away.  There are only a few legit hotels immediately within Blacksburg since it's so small.
I hadn't pinned down a game/weekend yet. I did a spot check of the Miami weekend and every hotel already shows "Sold Out" in my system.
laugh.gif

Might as well just stay in Roanoke rather than any of the #%$@ towns around there. I'm sure getting down 81 on a Saturday is hell, tho...

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by DLo13

UGA by 700, #*@# it.

5amgoody, you in here? How tough is it to get a hotel in/near Blacksburg on a football weekend? I can't book anything more than 30 days out, would I end up stuck in like Martinsville?
sick.gif

I just graduated this year so I never had to deal with the hotel situation since I lived there. Which game is it for? Depending on the game I think if you're 30 days out you could probably get a hotel in Christiansburg, which is about a 10 min drive, or if not there in the Radford area which is like 25-30 mins away.  There are only a few legit hotels immediately within Blacksburg since it's so small.
I hadn't pinned down a game/weekend yet. I did a spot check of the Miami weekend and every hotel already shows "Sold Out" in my system.
laugh.gif

Might as well just stay in Roanoke rather than any of the #%$@ towns around there. I'm sure getting down 81 on a Saturday is hell, tho...

Back
Top Bottom