2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by IYE2

Jordan Hall and Travis Howard suspended for saturdays game at minimum for getting $300 at a charity event.
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Saw them.. after EVERYTHING that the program went through this offseason..these cats wanna do something this stupid
mad.gif

Hall is suppose to breakout this year too
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Jordan Hall and Travis Howard suspended for saturdays game at minimum for getting $300 at a charity event.
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Saw them.. after EVERYTHING that the program went through this offseason..these cats wanna do something this stupid
mad.gif

tired.gif

It's just for Saturday... Hall will have plenty of time to shine.. Gettin my boy Berry some more carries
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif

It's just for Saturday... Hall will have plenty of time to shine.. Gettin my boy Berry some more carries
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

edit: his name is hilton (for FIU)......dude is nice 
pimp.gif
He's a WR right? I've heard his name all over those best players you've never heard of lists. Need to check him sometime
TY Hilton #4. KR/PR and WR too. Best player in the Sun Belt conference hands down

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

edit: his name is hilton (for FIU)......dude is nice 
pimp.gif
He's a WR right? I've heard his name all over those best players you've never heard of lists. Need to check him sometime
TY Hilton #4. KR/PR and WR too. Best player in the Sun Belt conference hands down

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif

Gettin my boy Berry some more carries
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If his hammy's up for it.  Looks like it's going to be Hyde and Smith in the backfield.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif

Gettin my boy Berry some more carries
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If his hammy's up for it.  Looks like it's going to be Hyde and Smith in the backfield.

Scoreboard is everything but UNLV has moved the ball some. Keep an eye on that later in the season.

Scoreboard is everything but UNLV has moved the ball some. Keep an eye on that later in the season.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Only thing that makes me somewhat excited for next week.  Beavers have more speed than Wisconsin and can possibly expose some things with a better QB, Katz just has to be on the money.  I don't see our defense stopping their run game though at all.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Only thing that makes me somewhat excited for next week.  Beavers have more speed than Wisconsin and can possibly expose some things with a better QB, Katz just has to be on the money.  I don't see our defense stopping their run game though at all.

Hyde
pimp.gif
. I'm cool with that ... Excited to see BM5 in action! Finally!

Adam Bellamy about to be a force... Biased because I went to school with him, but he is going to have a breakout year..

Hyde
pimp.gif
. I'm cool with that ... Excited to see BM5 in action! Finally!

Adam Bellamy about to be a force... Biased because I went to school with him, but he is going to have a breakout year..

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Morgan Newton sucks.

13:52 into the season and i'm done with this %$%%@#* team.
My expectations weren't high for this team but damn, we look !*@+%$% horrible. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Morgan Newton sucks.

13:52 into the season and i'm done with this %$%%@#* team.
My expectations weren't high for this team but damn, we look !*@+%$% horrible. 
sick.gif

Dude, Kentucky sucks balls. And NC State is stupid for letting Russell Wilson go.

Dude, Kentucky sucks balls. And NC State is stupid for letting Russell Wilson go.

Back
Top Bottom