2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Even tho i havent caught any of the games going on this evening im too damned excited college football is finally back... this saturday a little after noon on the westcoast ill be getting my first glimpse at the new video board at the coliseum... feels like 'SC has the players to be damn good but with so many unknowns and guys who havent proved it on the field yet I'd be lying if i didnt say im a little nervous. More so nervous of Utah but that's week 2. For now its beat the Gophers!

Good luck to everyone and their squads on week 1.... Lets %!%#%% GO!!! Fight On!

Even tho i havent caught any of the games going on this evening im too damned excited college football is finally back... this saturday a little after noon on the westcoast ill be getting my first glimpse at the new video board at the coliseum... feels like 'SC has the players to be damn good but with so many unknowns and guys who havent proved it on the field yet I'd be lying if i didnt say im a little nervous. More so nervous of Utah but that's week 2. For now its beat the Gophers!

Good luck to everyone and their squads on week 1.... Lets %!%#%% GO!!! Fight On!

Fans randomly started chanting "Bulldawgs!!" at the Braves game tonight 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant wait to see Kellen or Doug Martin check in to Motel 6

281977_2179727485857_1027013317_2570192_6010713_n.jpg

Fans randomly started chanting "Bulldawgs!!" at the Braves game tonight 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant wait to see Kellen or Doug Martin check in to Motel 6

281977_2179727485857_1027013317_2570192_6010713_n.jpg

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Good post
pimp.gif
I'm with you man I cannot wait until the Bucks kickoff Saturday.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Good post
pimp.gif
I'm with you man I cannot wait until the Bucks kickoff Saturday.

Here's the video board for those curious:

O271808.jpg

feels like 'SC has the players to be damn good but with so many unknowns and guys who havent proved it on the field yet I'd be lying if i didnt say im a little nervous.
I actually feel better this year than last year.

Our defense will be much improved, depth at DL and DB.  LB's are a worry do to injuries and inexperience.  The offense shouldn't miss a step despite the lack of progress at the Guard position.

Here's the video board for those curious:

O271808.jpg

feels like 'SC has the players to be damn good but with so many unknowns and guys who havent proved it on the field yet I'd be lying if i didnt say im a little nervous.
I actually feel better this year than last year.

Our defense will be much improved, depth at DL and DB.  LB's are a worry do to injuries and inexperience.  The offense shouldn't miss a step despite the lack of progress at the Guard position.

Damn, two curb stompings on "Opening" night... 
laugh.gif

Got my DVR set, will watch some of the UNLV/Whiskey game when I get home.

Damn, two curb stompings on "Opening" night... 
laugh.gif

Got my DVR set, will watch some of the UNLV/Whiskey game when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom