2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Newton did throw some good balls, tho... recievers didn't help him any.  only 1 of his ints was his bad, and Larod King dropped what would've been a 60+ yard tub.  be a long year nonethess.  Louisville game will be a must win if we want to go bowling.  (they looked like dog #*+% too, tho.)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Newton did throw some good balls, tho... recievers didn't help him any.  only 1 of his ints was his bad, and Larod King dropped what would've been a 60+ yard tub.  be a long year nonethess.  Louisville game will be a must win if we want to go bowling.  (they looked like dog #*+% too, tho.)

Originally Posted by dreClark

Miss St. is going to beat the dog %%#! out of Kentucky.

I would favor both Vandy and Ole Miss vs. UK as well. That product on the field last night was disgusting. I see why Randall Cobb got outta there as quick as he could
laugh.gif

i was definitely pleased with last night's performance, but let's not forget that memphis is one of the worst fbs teams this year... they went 1-11 last year.

for a while, though, the score was 52-14... ring any bells, michigan fans?

i kid, i kid...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Miss St. is going to beat the dog %%#! out of Kentucky.

I would favor both Vandy and Ole Miss vs. UK as well. That product on the field last night was disgusting. I see why Randall Cobb got outta there as quick as he could
laugh.gif

i was definitely pleased with last night's performance, but let's not forget that memphis is one of the worst fbs teams this year... they went 1-11 last year.

for a while, though, the score was 52-14... ring any bells, michigan fans?

i kid, i kid...

DT Danny OBrien cuts his list to Michigan, Tennessee, Mich St and Bama.

Its Michigan and Tenn

DT Danny OBrien cuts his list to Michigan, Tennessee, Mich St and Bama.

Its Michigan and Tenn

Burfict could be a Patrick Willis-type player in the NFL if he gets his head right. Just needs a HC or LB coach to keep him disciplined, a no-nonsense guy like Mike Singletary. The one thing I like is how Burfict plays with that Suh-like physicality.

Burfict could be a Patrick Willis-type player in the NFL if he gets his head right. Just needs a HC or LB coach to keep him disciplined, a no-nonsense guy like Mike Singletary. The one thing I like is how Burfict plays with that Suh-like physicality.

baylorr........letsssss goooooooooo, prove me right Griffin.......at least cover the spread
laugh.gif

baylorr........letsssss goooooooooo, prove me right Griffin.......at least cover the spread
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom