2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Tubs & Gary Pinkel went on the talk shows & pretty much had no kind words for Big 12 leadership. Can't say I don't agree with them either.

Tubs & Gary Pinkel went on the talk shows & pretty much had no kind words for Big 12 leadership. Can't say I don't agree with them either.

Originally Posted by JUS3

If only Burfict had some sort of intelligence 
ohwell.gif

LMAOOOOO Yooo I turned saw him blitz and murder a RB and then a QB 2 straight plays I saw enough. That guy is gonna hurt at least 7 skill players this yr

Originally Posted by JUS3

If only Burfict had some sort of intelligence 
ohwell.gif

LMAOOOOO Yooo I turned saw him blitz and murder a RB and then a QB 2 straight plays I saw enough. That guy is gonna hurt at least 7 skill players this yr

Nah, I ended up going with the spread to make it a little tougher. I'm not by my computer right now, so I can't say for sure, but if I remember correctly the team on the left side of the matchup is the one that is favored to win.

Nah, I ended up going with the spread to make it a little tougher. I'm not by my computer right now, so I can't say for sure, but if I remember correctly the team on the left side of the matchup is the one that is favored to win.

Stephen Garcia has been demoted to 2nd string.  Connor Shaw is now starting.

Spurrier finally smartened up.

Michigan is now going hard after Yuri Wright.  I want him more than anyone left in this class.

Stephen Garcia has been demoted to 2nd string.  Connor Shaw is now starting.

Spurrier finally smartened up.

Michigan is now going hard after Yuri Wright.  I want him more than anyone left in this class.

Burflict was out of control
eek.gif

And no way would I roll with Baylor, but that's me. they seem to be a popular pick...

Burflict was out of control
eek.gif

And no way would I roll with Baylor, but that's me. they seem to be a popular pick...

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

mad.gif
 Our depth chart got dude terrified. We NEED Yuri tho

indifferent.gif
 @ Nike wit their lazy aasses, some Texas HIGH SCHOOL is wearing our jersey's tonight.

309693_10150798387840721_57460905720_20580898_1933128_n.jpg

Saturday cant come quick enough.

Gabe-the-Bulldog-Does-Tricks.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Elvis-shows-his-UGA-spirit-by-dressing-as-one-of-his-heros...somewhat-against-his-will..jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

mad.gif
 Our depth chart got dude terrified. We NEED Yuri tho

indifferent.gif
 @ Nike wit their lazy aasses, some Texas HIGH SCHOOL is wearing our jersey's tonight.

309693_10150798387840721_57460905720_20580898_1933128_n.jpg

Saturday cant come quick enough.

Gabe-the-Bulldog-Does-Tricks.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Elvis-shows-his-UGA-spirit-by-dressing-as-one-of-his-heros...somewhat-against-his-will..jpg

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom