2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

If David Brandon got us back to Nike I'd stop hating him. I know UofM has a good contract with adidas but their product sucks.

If David Brandon got us back to Nike I'd stop hating him. I know UofM has a good contract with adidas but their product sucks.

Adidas pays out so much more than Nike

schools like Michigan and Tennessee would be dumb to leave adidas

LB Otha Peters Verbals to the Vols.

Welcome to Death Row

LB Otha Peters Verbals to the Vols.

Welcome to Death Row

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yup. I believe they are paying around 5-7x as much as Nike was. Its not even a question.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yup. I believe they are paying around 5-7x as much as Nike was. Its not even a question.

Or if you are KU they outfit every athletics program, including the band. Something Nike never did or plans on doing.

adidas gear the players get>>>>the junk the regular consumer gets

Or if you are KU they outfit every athletics program, including the band. Something Nike never did or plans on doing.

adidas gear the players get>>>>the junk the regular consumer gets

I'm thankful UF is a Nike school.

Now that Nike changed their requirements on using Nike bats to wear their gear, every sport at UF is now Nike
pimp.gif

I'm thankful UF is a Nike school.

Now that Nike changed their requirements on using Nike bats to wear their gear, every sport at UF is now Nike
pimp.gif

Yep langfor, and adidas outfits every sport. thats Huge.

to get that and that kind of pay out , insane

Yep langfor, and adidas outfits every sport. thats Huge.

to get that and that kind of pay out , insane

Clearly LSU got a better deal. Only $6k for 32(!!!) DVDs plus paperwork and Oregon paid $25k for some outdated player profiles?

Add master negotiator to Les Miles' many attributes.

Clearly LSU got a better deal. Only $6k for 32(!!!) DVDs plus paperwork and Oregon paid $25k for some outdated player profiles?

Add master negotiator to Les Miles' many attributes.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

LOL @ video from 2007. Les should just play it off by pointing to his comically poor time management skills. "Well y'know the video was outdated, but what do you expect from me? I told my QB to spike the ball with 1 second on the clock for goodness' sake!"
laugh.gif

LSU vs Oregon is more than just a week 1 game now. It's also a race to see who gets dicked down by the NCAA first.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

LOL @ video from 2007. Les should just play it off by pointing to his comically poor time management skills. "Well y'know the video was outdated, but what do you expect from me? I told my QB to spike the ball with 1 second on the clock for goodness' sake!"
laugh.gif

LSU vs Oregon is more than just a week 1 game now. It's also a race to see who gets dicked down by the NCAA first.

Back
Top Bottom