2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Nowitness, quick favor. Find out what u can about LaDarrel McNeil... He's from Texas . A damn Killer! And supposedly he has Okie St and Vols as top two teams. Might be committing in a couple weeks.. Thanks!

Browneyes miss on another real talented in state defender with LaTroy. God, I love how recruiting is going for them.

Michigan grabbing Dymonte Thomas soon for the '13 class would also be fun to watch. He and Cam Burrows would be a solid S pickup for Michigan next year with Cass Tech CB Jourdan Lewis.

Browneyes miss on another real talented in state defender with LaTroy. God, I love how recruiting is going for them.

Michigan grabbing Dymonte Thomas soon for the '13 class would also be fun to watch. He and Cam Burrows would be a solid S pickup for Michigan next year with Cass Tech CB Jourdan Lewis.

So how yall feel about 6 straight SEC National Champions this year

And 3 straight times an Alabama school winning it?

Iowa get a verbal from 4* OL Ryan Ward from IL.

Sparty cant catch a break in recruiting.

Iowa get a verbal from 4* OL Ryan Ward from IL.

Sparty cant catch a break in recruiting.

Originally Posted by cartune

Real talk, I'm confident with every position on the team except our qb position. I think we have a great team, but our qb will be the area which makes or breaks us this year. I will know how we are when we go to the hostile environment of Happy Valley and see what kind of composure our qb will have.

Originally Posted by cartune

Real talk, I'm confident with every position on the team except our qb position. I think we have a great team, but our qb will be the area which makes or breaks us this year. I will know how we are when we go to the hostile environment of Happy Valley and see what kind of composure our qb will have.

LETS GO BEARS!
pimp.gif
 The defense will be solid even with Jordan gone, but that offense idk....
ohwell.gif

106918856_crop_650x440.jpg

Sparty is a nat'l recruiter now. They don't need Midwest kids anymore. We'll take monty madrais and Burdridge off their hands too, altho Standford is top on my list, wish he'd come to the BHBBQ.

Sparty is a nat'l recruiter now. They don't need Midwest kids anymore. We'll take monty madrais and Burdridge off their hands too, altho Standford is top on my list, wish he'd come to the BHBBQ.

^Stanford is overrated, not really that talented. Dont think he has nearly the upside Burbridge has. He's been bs'in with his visits over the past couple months too. Think that's why they offered Monty.

yea, heard Norfleet had a bad trip up at Tenn. Kinda underwhelmed in his 40 (for him, anyway) at the Bama camp too (4.47).

and funny, I just was watching Dymonte highlights last night thinking to myself "why is UM recruiting him as a safety again?". Seems much more dynamic at RB, which is def more a need.

UM aint gonna land Cam tho. Regardless of what happens to OSU, he's ending up there imo. May have an outside chance with Jalin Marshall tho. Top 3 players in the state tho, landing 2 of those 3 would be more impressive than what they've done in Ohio this year...

^Stanford is overrated, not really that talented. Dont think he has nearly the upside Burbridge has. He's been bs'in with his visits over the past couple months too. Think that's why they offered Monty.

yea, heard Norfleet had a bad trip up at Tenn. Kinda underwhelmed in his 40 (for him, anyway) at the Bama camp too (4.47).

and funny, I just was watching Dymonte highlights last night thinking to myself "why is UM recruiting him as a safety again?". Seems much more dynamic at RB, which is def more a need.

UM aint gonna land Cam tho. Regardless of what happens to OSU, he's ending up there imo. May have an outside chance with Jalin Marshall tho. Top 3 players in the state tho, landing 2 of those 3 would be more impressive than what they've done in Ohio this year...

Originally Posted by Gregory House

LETS GO BEARS!
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

That boy Allen gonna be a problem this year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gregory House

LETS GO BEARS!
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

That boy Allen gonna be a problem this year
pimp.gif

Bama fans aren't worried about WR? Content w/ that group?

Oh, and Marcus Allen >>>> Otha Peters. He gives no %%$%% about Tha Row

*trollface*

*trollface*

Originally Posted by dreClark

*trollface*

Im not at least worry about the WR, can't say if others fill the same way. I have always thought Darius Hanks and Marquis Maze can hold their own without Julio. It's just they have been over looked since the day he got got there. They have made great plays that don't get recognize and most importantly they don't drop balls that should be caught. Don't know how Duron Carter is going to pan out, but he should be able to contribute along with many others.

Originally Posted by dreClark

*trollface*

Im not at least worry about the WR, can't say if others fill the same way. I have always thought Darius Hanks and Marquis Maze can hold their own without Julio. It's just they have been over looked since the day he got got there. They have made great plays that don't get recognize and most importantly they don't drop balls that should be caught. Don't know how Duron Carter is going to pan out, but he should be able to contribute along with many others.

I don't think Demps will be back either. Muschamp's quote was hilarious, " I don't deal in rumors and message boards." Also this gem, " I ain't been to Italy."

I'd like to see what Gillislee and Mack Brown can do. Blakely leaving :smh

The SEC media days are overblown but I enjoy seeing the coaches speak. Derrick Dooley needs to teach a public speaking class at UT, he's press conferences are always great, not a UT fan but I respect that guy.

I wonder if Saban can get through his speech tomorrow without moving his hands everytime he speaks, reminds me of the scene in Ricky Bobby "what should I do with my hands?"

I don't think Demps will be back either. Muschamp's quote was hilarious, " I don't deal in rumors and message boards." Also this gem, " I ain't been to Italy."

I'd like to see what Gillislee and Mack Brown can do. Blakely leaving :smh

The SEC media days are overblown but I enjoy seeing the coaches speak. Derrick Dooley needs to teach a public speaking class at UT, he's press conferences are always great, not a UT fan but I respect that guy.

I wonder if Saban can get through his speech tomorrow without moving his hands everytime he speaks, reminds me of the scene in Ricky Bobby "what should I do with my hands?"

Back
Top Bottom