2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

USF forces turnovers and theýre lucky to be on the field. LSU does the same thing and their a great opportunistic defense.

Anyone who thought ND Would win easily over a USF team of Superior athletes is a Fool.

Over the last 5 years, USF program has beaten better teams than this ND team

Some pictures from the game/stadium in the spoiler. I have a bunch more I'll upload later.

Had some older LSU fans apologize for the way their younger fans were acting and bought the wife and I breakfast - pretty awesome.

The area was amazing. Tons of good food, great sights (Ft. Worth Zoo, Museum, Stock Yards), and everyone was friendly as @@%*. Props to TX on the hospitality.
pimp.gif

Game wasn't even close. What an !$@-whooping.
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
dyspcp.jpg

2eusi6s.jpg

2jb8977.jpg

v4a4vk.jpg

2hzst2t.jpg

148nbkm.jpg

Some pictures from the game/stadium in the spoiler. I have a bunch more I'll upload later.

Had some older LSU fans apologize for the way their younger fans were acting and bought the wife and I breakfast - pretty awesome.

The area was amazing. Tons of good food, great sights (Ft. Worth Zoo, Museum, Stock Yards), and everyone was friendly as @@%*. Props to TX on the hospitality.
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
dyspcp.jpg

2eusi6s.jpg

2jb8977.jpg

v4a4vk.jpg

2hzst2t.jpg

148nbkm.jpg

Scarlet stormtroopers
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
idk how he caught that duck with one hand
laugh.gif

Scarlet stormtroopers
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
idk how he caught that duck with one hand
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Nah, I got the right person I just don't feel like digging
laugh.gif

Haha dig, you won't find it.

That'd be mamba MVP. Every other word out his mouth is hating on Brantley.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Nah, I got the right person I just don't feel like digging
laugh.gif

Haha dig, you won't find it.

That'd be mamba MVP. Every other word out his mouth is hating on Brantley.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
dyspcp.jpg

2eusi6s.jpg

2jb8977.jpg

v4a4vk.jpg

2hzst2t.jpg

148nbkm.jpg
Looks like a great trip, sans the game. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
dyspcp.jpg

2eusi6s.jpg

2jb8977.jpg

v4a4vk.jpg

2hzst2t.jpg

148nbkm.jpg
Looks like a great trip, sans the game. 
ohwell.gif

Any predictions for the game tonight? Seems theres a 90% chance of rain. I'll take my chances with Miller Time and James carrying the rock.

Can't wait to see how the Canes look with Al Golden at the helm. Coming off a disastrous season, I've never been this excited for a season.

Any predictions for the game tonight? Seems theres a 90% chance of rain. I'll take my chances with Miller Time and James carrying the rock.

Can't wait to see how the Canes look with Al Golden at the helm. Coming off a disastrous season, I've never been this excited for a season.

Chester you came in? Just missed the cool weather. A brisk 75 degrees out today.
laugh.gif
Hope the 105s and 103s treated you well, especially on the Zoo trip.
30t6p3b.gif
Heat stroke.

Chester you came in? Just missed the cool weather. A brisk 75 degrees out today.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Heat stroke.

Just watched South carolina vs ECU
Jadeveon Clowney. Is Nasty!

Dom Davis has improved tremendoously since BC days. Was good last year, better yesterday.

Ace is a nice compliment for Alshon.

3 fumbles to start the 3rd quarter killed ECU.

Get Ruffin McNeil some defensive talent and they can run Conf. USA.

Lastly, the SEC East is Garbage.

Just watched South carolina vs ECU
Jadeveon Clowney. Is Nasty!

Dom Davis has improved tremendoously since BC days. Was good last year, better yesterday.

Ace is a nice compliment for Alshon.

3 fumbles to start the 3rd quarter killed ECU.

Get Ruffin McNeil some defensive talent and they can run Conf. USA.

Lastly, the SEC East is Garbage.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Heat stroke.

Dude, I thought a hotel a mile from the stadium was a good idea, and we could just walk to the tour/game. Talk about death marches...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
My Pacific Northwest +%$ was about to #!#@#$# die by the time we got there. And I don't think the "mile from the stadium" took the parking lots, and walking AROUND the stadium to the VIP tour entrance, into account. Thank GOD for that Wal-Mart across from the Jerry-World... I bought a gallon of water and chugged that %@%% in the parking lot.
laugh.gif

People at the zoo probably thought I was hilarious, too - I stood inside the Penguin room for a solid 20 minutes under one of the AC units. Even the monkeys were like "#%%* this heat, lets stay inside." I didn't see one of them out and about in their exhibits.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Heat stroke.

Dude, I thought a hotel a mile from the stadium was a good idea, and we could just walk to the tour/game. Talk about death marches...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
My Pacific Northwest +%$ was about to #!#@#$# die by the time we got there. And I don't think the "mile from the stadium" took the parking lots, and walking AROUND the stadium to the VIP tour entrance, into account. Thank GOD for that Wal-Mart across from the Jerry-World... I bought a gallon of water and chugged that %@%% in the parking lot.
laugh.gif

People at the zoo probably thought I was hilarious, too - I stood inside the Penguin room for a solid 20 minutes under one of the AC units. Even the monkeys were like "#%%* this heat, lets stay inside." I didn't see one of them out and about in their exhibits.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom