2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I just said I think he needs to tone it back. Notre Dame isn't UC, CMU or Grand Valley State.  I'm just relaying info - people who matter in SB take issue w/ his actions.
even if true

as long as he wins nobody will care about his on field actions.
Correct.  If he wins none of this will matter in the end.  If he's gonna keep dropping games he has no business losing, it could be a different story.

The ppl who matter In SB had a chance to fire CBK off a kid dying on his watch. They didn't. They stood behind him and conjured up a silly excuse and report supporting him and his decision

now they're supposed to be upset at him yelling at players ...

okay.
It's not just the constant yelling at players.  It's the whole way he carries himself and represents the school.  There's a faction at ND that didn't like the fact he allowed the Declan Sullivan situation to go down and even more so the way he acted in the aftermath.  There are big time boosters who aren't in full support.

Damn near the whole side of my Mom's family is former Domers (some players). 

My high school is the biggest feeder to ND in the country.  17 kids in my graduating class went to ND.  I have buddies that played @ ND (some still there).

I have no reason to make this stuff up.
laugh.gif

Notre Dame has no business losing to South Florida?

What have they done in the past 20 years to earn that type of credit?

Notre Dame has no business losing to South Florida?

What have they done in the past 20 years to earn that type of credit?

10.5 favorites at home?

They're not expected to win that game?

I hear you.  I'm just saying his leash isn't as long as some believe.

Winning heals everything, though.

I'm done on this topic.

10.5 favorites at home?

They're not expected to win that game?

Winning heals everything, though.

I'm done on this topic.

College of San Mateo's Line size on Average
OL-6'6 325 RT and LT combined weigh 700+ pounds.
DL 6-4 297

Jeezus.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Brantley way more confident. Charlie gave him easy throws to make

sure of that. Still struggled with deeper throws. It was an important step to pacify the haters.

A lot of Rainey's receptions were out of the backfield but he did flex out. A popular thing was to come out in 2 back sets and then give a single back look with Jordan reed flexing out. Getting a 4wr type look coming out in base personel.
And you were 1a. or 1b on that list
nerd.gif

I think you got the wrong person my man. I said that he wasn't good last year but it was far from all his fault. From the playcalling to the oline and lack of playmakers. It made a bad situation worse. I was always willing to give him a chance this year.

Will he be good this year? I don't know but he deserves the right to have his shot.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Brantley way more confident. Charlie gave him easy throws to make

sure of that. Still struggled with deeper throws. It was an important step to pacify the haters.

A lot of Rainey's receptions were out of the backfield but he did flex out. A popular thing was to come out in 2 back sets and then give a single back look with Jordan reed flexing out. Getting a 4wr type look coming out in base personel.
nerd.gif

I think you got the wrong person my man. I said that he wasn't good last year but it was far from all his fault. From the playcalling to the oline and lack of playmakers. It made a bad situation worse. I was always willing to give him a chance this year.

Will he be good this year? I don't know but he deserves the right to have his shot.

College of San Mateo's Line size on Average
OL-6'6 325 RT and LT combined weigh 700+ pounds.
DL 6-4 297

Jeezus.

Watching this UT-Montana game and Bray is so talented but some of the decisions he makes are just plain stupid LOL (For ex, had his rb WIDE open in flat but holds out for a deep play to his WR and gets sacked). He's young though so fans shouldn't be too worried.

Hunter/Rodgers "EUGHCKKKKKKK"

Watching this UT-Montana game and Bray is so talented but some of the decisions he makes are just plain stupid LOL (For ex, had his rb WIDE open in flat but holds out for a deep play to his WR and gets sacked). He's young though so fans shouldn't be too worried.

Hunter/Rodgers "EUGHCKKKKKKK"

If you think Notre Dame wasn't expected to win that game, at home (in Kelly's 2nd year), we'll agree to disagree.

Arguing ND's talent level/lack-thereof gets me in trouble on here and I'm not even a fan.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Pretty sure you're thinking of MambaMVP.

If you think Notre Dame wasn't expected to win that game, at home (in Kelly's 2nd year), we'll agree to disagree.

Arguing ND's talent level/lack-thereof gets me in trouble on here and I'm not even a fan.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Pretty sure you're thinking of MambaMVP.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

its dude 2nd year. i dont care how big of a school ND is, with what they have done the past few years no way in hell is dude even close to the hot seat

add in with how much they had to pay for charlies buyout no way are boosters paying one for BK 2 years later AND paying for another HC.

and anyone who has seen USF the past few years and the kind of players they have pulled in knows they have ever shot at beating ND

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

its dude 2nd year. i dont care how big of a school ND is, with what they have done the past few years no way in hell is dude even close to the hot seat

add in with how much they had to pay for charlies buyout no way are boosters paying one for BK 2 years later AND paying for another HC.

and anyone who has seen USF the past few years and the kind of players they have pulled in knows they have ever shot at beating ND

Saying ND expects to win & saying USF shouldn't be on the same field with them are 2 different things though.

I'm pretty sure USF wen into South Bend expecting to win also.

Saying ND expects to win & saying USF shouldn't be on the same field with them are 2 different things though.

I'm pretty sure USF wen into South Bend expecting to win also.

Never said USF shouldn't be on the same field.

Damn near the whole college football world expected ND to win (and they probably win at least 8 times out of 10 @ home).  If you expected a true 50/50 game in South Bend, props (not being sarcastic).

Hell, Lou Holtz (of all people
laugh.gif
) was the only person/analyst/network/preseason publication to pick USF and it was a homer pick.

Did you even watch the game?
Four times the Irish drove inside the USF 10-yard-line and came away with nothing to show for it, beginning with a fumble at the goal line that was returned the length of the field for the Bulls' first touchdown.  That was followed by an interception into the USF end zone, which was followed by another interception off the intended receiver's helmet inside the USF five-yard line, which was followed by a missed field goal that should have been a chip shot. In the first quarter, they committed back-to-back facemask penalties that set up a USF field goal. Later, they flubbed a punt, leading directly to another USF field goal. Between the points Notre Dame lost on giveaways and the points USF earned as a direct result, they represented a 34-point swing.
And they only lost by 3?  C'mon now...

Never said USF shouldn't be on the same field.

Damn near the whole college football world expected ND to win (and they probably win at least 8 times out of 10 @ home).  If you expected a true 50/50 game in South Bend, props (not being sarcastic).

Hell, Lou Holtz (of all people
laugh.gif
) was the only person/analyst/network/preseason publication to pick USF and it was a homer pick.

Did you even watch the game?
Four times the Irish drove inside the USF 10-yard-line and came away with nothing to show for it, beginning with a fumble at the goal line that was returned the length of the field for the Bulls' first touchdown.  That was followed by an interception into the USF end zone, which was followed by another interception off the intended receiver's helmet inside the USF five-yard line, which was followed by a missed field goal that should have been a chip shot. In the first quarter, they committed back-to-back facemask penalties that set up a USF field goal. Later, they flubbed a punt, leading directly to another USF field goal. Between the points Notre Dame lost on giveaways and the points USF earned as a direct result, they represented a 34-point swing.
And they only lost by 3?  C'mon now...

Back
Top Bottom